Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold your head high heavy heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:03 pm

"Aw, Bill..." Mike carefully placed a hand on William leg, expecting the man to bark at him or something equally frightening if he said the wrong thing. "I'll lend you a shirt. I'll be long enough to cover the zipper; no need to button them."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:08 pm

William pouted and sniffled again. "O-okay," he said before hugging Mike again as he tried not to cry. This just never rests. "I'm going to miss my pants for the next few months," he whispered as he looked down at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:31 pm

"Don't worry, you still have the hottest legs in all Chicago." Mike got up and opened his drawers, picking a large white t-shirt. He threw it on William's head.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm

William laughed a little. "Not for long," he said as he quickly slid on the shirt and stood up slowly, making sure that he didn't get a dizzy spell. He looked down at himself and laughed again. "I'm showing more than I had thought," he said amused.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Mike stared at him. "Okay, well, you are showing a lot. And that's kind of a good sign." He grasped William's shirt with one hand to drag him out of the room. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm

William laughed once more as he was dragged out of the room. Apparently Mike wanted to get it over with, so William hurried along with the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold your head high heavy heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2