Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold your head high heavy heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Hold your head high heavy heart Empty
PostSubject: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:34 pm

William was still laying on top of Mike when he woke up. Deciding he was going to get off the guitarist to finish sleeping, he tried to gently roll off of the other man. As he rolled himself over, he was surprised by how much effort it took. He opened his eyes to look down at himself. It took all he had not to scream as he gasped in shock. Apparently no one had mentioned that he would be showing more so soon.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Mike rolled around in his sleep, turning his head and burrying his face in the pillow. "Bill..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:45 pm

William sniffled. How the fuck did this happen in just a few hours?! He kept staring down at himself, getting closer to the verge of crying as the seconds passed. He sniffled again. Just how am I going o fit back into those clothes?! He let out a small frustrated whine as he continued staring at his stomach. I'm going to look like a whale by the end of this!
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:48 pm

Mike opened his eyes when he heard what seemed to be a very unhappy William. "Bill...?" He then heard his boyfriend sniffle. He sat up in the bed, alarmed. "Bill, is everything okay?" He rubbed his eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:51 pm

"No!" he almost yelled. He sniffled again and looked at Mike with frustration in his eyes. "I....My....Ugh! Just look at my stomach!" he said in exasperation as he folded the covers down just enough to show Mike his bigger stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 pm

"Wow," Mike said, unable to hide his surprise. That was...quick? "Well. Look on the bright side. Our baby is healthy." He poked William's stomach with his index finger. "Do you think we should start shopping for new clothes?" The William he was picturing in baggy pants was kind of hilarious, but he didn't mention it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 am

William sniffled again. He hated the idea of not fitting into his clothes anymore. He covered his stomach back up again and frowned. "I guess so. But I don't think they make maternity clothes for men," he pouted. He stared down at his stomach and then back up at Mike repeatedly before starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:51 am

"Hey, don't cry! It's only temporary, Bill. Nine months, eleven at the most." Mike opened his arms and hugged the man. "We can buy women's clothes if you want." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:03 am

"You're pretty damn lucky I love you, or else you'd be in a lot of pain right now," William grumbled as he went into Mike's arms. He sniffled again. "See?! I don't fit right in your arms anymore," he pouted before sniffling again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:07 am

"Don't say that. You'll always fit just right in my arms." Mike smiled compassionately, but William gaining weight was kind of a small victory for him. With the boy being the skinny frontman, years of touring had made the guitarist develop a serious complex.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:15 am

William kept sniffling. "Pfft, you're happy to see me gain weight. And I won't fit into your arms at nine months if it grows at this rate," he frowned. "What am I going to do?" he said in a half-groan.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:23 am

"Bill, it's supposed to grow like that, and you have to gain weight." He kissed the boy's nose. "You're not the first human...well, vampire, who has to go through this. I just suggest you don't leave the house for the few finals months. It won't go unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:31 am

"What am I supposed to do during that time? I understand why, but what am I supposed to do?" he asked while staring into Mike's eyes. He still had a pouty expression and he kept glancing down at his bigger bump. He hugged Mike again and frowned when he didn't quite fit into the guitarist's arms like he used to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 am

"Eat ice cream and pickles, mostly. I think that's what women do." Mike shrugged. "I'm sorry, but I know nothing about pregnancy. Maybe you could try writing lyrics during that time?" Haha, lyrics about pregnancy. There's no way we'll see another record.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:07 pm

"Eat pickles and icecream and write lyrics for two months? Mike, you're crazy," William said before smiling and kissing the guitarist's cheek. "I'm not eating that kind of food, especially mixed together. Do you want me to be fat?!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:32 pm

"Technically, the fat is a good thing. Remember that you have to eat for two now." Mike nodded, approving his own lessons. "And the lyrics, well, I'm suggesting that because it's going to be a very prolific time for creativity. Pregnant wom... - err, people - are usually more emotional. You can go back to the good ol' emo days!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 pm

"Emo shall become my life," William pouted as he looked at Mike. "And fat has never been a good thing. But if it means I get to have a baby with you, I'll do it," he gave a weak smile and rubbed his stomach lightly. "I just need to find clothes that fit," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:42 pm

"We'll go shopping together. Today, if you feel like it." He placed a hand on William's stomach and smiled. "I'll get you nice somewhat-manly clothes."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:45 pm

William rolled his eyes and grinned. "You're kind of mean, you know that? And I can pay for it. I just need you to come with me to help pick out things," he frowned. "Although that's probably going to be really hard to do."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:36 am

"Hey, you'd look good in everything. Just...no jumpsuits and no bright colors, okay?" It was Mike's turn to frown. I never shopped for someone pregnant. Do they even have normal clothes? "We'll find the best clothes and you'll be the prettiest pregnant boy ever. Oh, and I insist on paying."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm

William scoffed. "I think not," he said with a smile. "I'll pay," he said as he kissed Mike lovingly on the cheek. "But you have to help me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:41 pm

"Okay, fine. You know what?" Mike grinned. "Fuck the instant noodles; I'm buying ice cream on the way. And we're leaving now. How about that?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:45 pm

William mirrored the guitarist's grin. "Fine," he said as he stuck out his tongue and sat up in the bed, looking around on the floor for his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:48 pm

Mike put his boxers on underneath the covers. He extended his arm out of the bed and grabbed William's pants, lifting them from the floor. "Will they fit, won't they fit...?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 pm

William frowned at Mike and yanked his pants out of the guitarist's hands. He wanted to prove to Mike that they would still fit. He found his boxers and put them on beneath the covers before trying on his pants. He managed to get them up to about midthigh before he couldn't pull them up anymore. He tugged at them furiously until they suddenly slid up to where he could try and button them. He sucked his stomach in as best he could and lay down, trying to button them but failing. He sighed in frustration before trying again. He tried as hard as he could, but just couldn't manage to zip or button his pants. All the while, he was groaning and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold your head high heavy heart   Hold your head high heavy heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold your head high heavy heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next