Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Empty
PostSubject: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:23 pm

William woke up shivering. He was still completely naked, but as his eyes fluttered open, he noticed that he wasn't covered in his own blood anymore. In fact, all that he could see were the clear nail marks trailing down his skin. His eyes looked around him slowly, taking in his surroundings. He smiled a weak smile when he noticed that Mike was holding his hand. He must have cleaned the blood off. He sighed and continued looking around his surroundings wearily.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Mike groaned in his sleep, and squeezed William's hand. He was still playing the previous events in his head as he dreamed, the nightmare making it all the more sordid. He mumbled a few incoherent words before opening his eyes. "Hey...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:41 pm

William nodded slightly, shivering a little. He gave Mike a small smile. "are you doing okay?" he asked, still concerned. He put a hand to his stomach as he felt something like nausea spread to him. He showed no other signs of it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Mike nodded slowly - the blood loss had made him dizzy. "Yeah, doing fine." He straightened his back, sitting on his knees, and reached for William's choker. He brushed his fingers against it. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:03 pm

"The crest I was supposed to get when I joined the clan. I don't know why he suddenly decided to give it to me now," he shrugged a little. The nausea was getting worse. His hand covered his mouth as he stood up quickly, walking at an equally fast pace to reach the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:06 pm

Mike frowned. Pregnant, he immediately thought. It was like living everything over again - except this time he didn't know who was the father. He clumsily dragged himself out of the room, following William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:09 pm

William threw open the bathroom door, stumbling into the room. He fell gracefully to his knees in front of the toilet, his body starting to tremble again. He faced down and retched the few contents of his stomach into the toilet, closing his eyes as the ugly noise was followed by the sickening feeling of being sick.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Mike sat down behind the boy and rubbed his back. He decided to voice his thoughts. "Pregnant again; and that's the not-cool side of it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:21 pm

William retched again, his body still trembling a little. He opened his eyes after he had finished and sank almost to the floor, still feeling nauseous, but unable to vomit anymore. He gave a weak smile at Mike as he placed a hand on his stomach. I guess it looks that way again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:30 pm

Mike smiled, nervous even though it wasn't the first time. "I kind of feel bad for putting you through this," he admitted. "Pregnancy doesn't look fun."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:33 pm

"Don't be," he smiled. He ran a hand down his stomach one time. "It will be as soon as I can get past the getting sick part. And I think this time, I'll actually be able to enjoy the expirience," he looked up at Mike again with a better smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:40 pm

Mike kissed William's forehead. "I'll make sure you do." He grinned. "I'll force you to eat junk food and sleep all day." And I'll pretend the kid has to be mine, without a doubt. We need to have Ryland completely out of our lives.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:43 pm

"That was not part fo the agreement before hand!" William laughed slightly, still looking up at Mike. I hope the child or children are yours.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:47 pm

Mike placed both arms around William, and lifted the boy to bring him in his lap. "See it as a bonus. From now on, you'll be seen as a disabled person. I'll do everything for you." He chuckled. "And you'll get better parking spaces."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:51 pm

William gave Mike a fake pouting face. "Disabled? Having to waddle around is not a disability, I'll have you know," he grinned, feeling safe in Mike's arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 pm

"From vampire to whale; always the hunted species." Mike bursted out laughing and kissed the boy's cheek before he could get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:58 pm

William couldn't help but to laugh. He blushed a little. "Free Willy," he muttered, staring down at himself. I wonder how many we'll have this time...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 pm

"...and his twelve children," Mike added with a smirk. "Soon enough we'll have our own vampire-avian hybrid clan. An army of cute little monsters." He chuckled at the thought. He might actually see a smaller version of himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:17 pm

William grinned. "I'd actually like to have a nice sized family. The only rule I have is that we make sure we can take care fo the ones we have before we have any more," he smiled. "And of course our little army would be cute; they'd have your looks," he smiled up at the guitarist again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:23 pm

'I was pretty cute when I was a kid," Mike said thoughtfully. "Hopefully they'll start looking more like you as they get older, though." He scratched his head. "After the first batch," he said, chuckling at the term, "we'll use condoms - at least for a while. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm

William nodded, grinning. "I think that might be for the best. We have to partially raise the ones we're going to have first. I don't think getting pregnant right after having a baby would feel too good," his eyes widened a little as he imagined what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:37 pm

"Plus, getting condoms would," he blushed in a matter of seconds, "let us do things we haven't done before. Like, uhm, I couldn't get pregnant if...yeah." He coughed. I don't know, I kind of want to try with you.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:20 am

William grinned. "We can try that whenever you want. I promise I'll be gentle and I won't get you pregnant," he smiled up at the guitarist. If he really wants it, then I'll do it. He leaned his head back on Mike's chest and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Mike laughed. "You don't have to be too gentle; you know where to bite." He lifted William and placed an arm under him as he stood up, forcing the boy to wrap his legs around Mike's waist. He carried him that way back to the bedroom, and took out an old, very large white t-shirt stained with paint and a pair of boxers from his drawers. He tossed them on the bed. "The new pants we bought won't fit yet, even with a belt. Wear that for now." He looked at William's pale, frail body. "Do you need help to put them on?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 pm

"Oh yes," William said, sticking his tongue out playfully as he sat up in the bed. He moved carefully and slowly, making sure not to agitate any of his wounds. He slid the boxers on and then put the pair of pants on over them. He then put the shirt on and laughed quietly at the size of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next