Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:59 pm

Mike blushed. "Don't laugh! I used it when I painted the rooms." He chuckled. "It's the closest I'll ever be to wearing a dress." He jumped on the bed, lying on his back next to William, arms folded under his head. "Talking about dresses...you need a wedding outfit."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:03 pm

William grinned. "No actual dresses though. We don't want Gabe and Travie to have easy access to fuck the bride," he laughed, smiling over at the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:41 pm

Mike laughed. "What about my easy access, uh? Seriously though, we should make the reserv...oh fuck." He stopped talking. I've done something very stupid.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm

William's eyes widened a little as Mike spoke. "What's wrong?" he asked, a quizzical expression formed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:51 pm

"The bank account," Mike answered, eyes wide. "All the money, everything. It's a family bank account. My father controls it. He's going to transfer the cash, I just know it." He sighed. "There's no way I can afford all we need. Plus there's the baby - or babies - we're having." He crossed his arms. "I'll get a job."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:54 pm

William looked over at the guitarist. "We don't have to have the ceremony. We don't really have to. And I'll get a job too," he smiled reassuringly over at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:58 pm

Mike shook his head and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend. "No, no. I want a ceremony." I told everyone we'd have one. And I promised you. "And don't even think about getting a job while you're pregnant." He shifted in the bed. "I'll check the classifieds later."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:00 pm

William frowned slightly. "Mike, I'm tired of just sitting around and watching you do all the work. I have to help to." He put a hand protectively on his stomach. I can't just let him do everything.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm

Mike ignored his comment. He wasn't about to let William do anything. "Maybe I could lend my body to science," he suggested, biting his lip in thought.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:06 pm

William's eyes widened further. "Are you kidding?! That's out of the question!" he nearly yelled. He was shocked to hear Mike say something like that. He looked up at the guitarist, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Mike shrugged. "I don't know...I mean, they'd pay big bucks for my blood, right? We'd be rich in no time. It's a pretty easy job. At worst they try to dissect my wings."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 pm

William sat up slowly, balancing his upper body on his elbows that were laying on the bed. He stared at Mike, his eyes still wide. "No!" he shook his head, still staring at the guitarist. "You can't do that. I'll get a job to help with the money too. I'm not going to let you do that."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:20 pm

Mike frowned. "Dude, get a job and I'm totally doing it. You stay home." He closed his eyes. "Sperm donations by an Avian - does that pay more?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:23 pm

William gently fell back down onto the bed, sighing as he did so. He shook his head slightly, wondering what they were going to do. "Why do I have to stay home? I can find a way to take care of everything. You're already stressed out enough."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:27 pm

Mike opened his eyes to look at William. "Last time I checked, I didn't risk losing a baby if I was getting too stressed out. You do."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 pm

William bit his lip in defeat. "But I wouldn't get stressed out. I'd be more worried if it were just you doing all the work. I don't want you to have all of the pressure placed on you. It's not fair," he tried convincing the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:32 pm

"Nice try," Mike said, "but no. I kind of missed working anyways." He thought about it a bit more. "Okay, actually, I didn't miss it at all, but I should act like a normal guy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:43 pm

"If you're going to work, then so am I," William stared into Mike's eyes as he spoke. I can't just let you do everything. I need to help too.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 pm

Mike groaned. "I really hate when you do that." He closed his eyes and let his head fall back on the pillow. "If you must - then we have to work for the same employer."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 pm

"Okay," William smiled. He felt better knowing that he could help. His smile soon faded as he began thinking. "Wait a minute...," he thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:52 pm

Mikey opened his eyes again, quite reluctantly. "What?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm

William smiled. "I just remembered that I have a bank account. Ryland gave it to me, but he's not allowed to view it or change anything under any circumstance. It's stil got quite a bit of money in it, if I remember correctly." He stared at the ceiling, trying to remember just how much he had left in his bank account.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Mike grinned. "Really? Do you...want to use it? If there's not much, then we should invest in things for the babies. If you agree, of course- that's your money."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:02 pm

William shrugged. "To put it politely, there's quite a bit still in it. We can do whatever you want with it. It's our money now," he smiled, a hand still resting on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:12 pm

Mike kissed William's cheek. "I shouldn't accept it, but...fuck yeah, that's amazing." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next