Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 am

William closed his eyes for a moment, a pain ringing through his head. He felt as if fangs or sharp nails were tearing his skin apart. He hissed quietly, pulling all of his limbs close to the rest of his body. He tried to ignore the pain, but it became worse. If I'm not being ripped to shreads, then that must mean....Ryland's being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:12 am

"Is there anything I can do?" Butcher ran a hand through his messy curls.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:14 am

Mike led him into the bedroom. "You tell me." He looked down to see William visibly in pain. He dropped to his knees and took the boy's hand. "What wrong? Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:17 am

William hissed again as he felt what seemed to have been feet kicking him in the chest. He removed his hand from Mike's and closed his eyes tightly, curling up to try and make the pain stop. His shoulder felt like it had been torn to pieces, and his chest was throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:19 am

Butcher knelt and took William into his arms. "I can't find anything. It's not coming from anywhere inside him."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 am

Mike wrapped his arms around William. "Fuck," he hissed once he was able to feel the pain. "There's nothing we can do about it?" he asked Butcher, wincing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:24 am

William yelped as the last of the pain went away, leaving him wide-eyed, motionless on the ground. What is he doing?
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am

"Are you okay?" Butcher asked. "I'd stay stop the source, but if it went away..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:29 am

Mike sighed. "Ryland, right?" His eyes widened suddenly. "I won't be able to harm him if it does this to you." Is it the collar?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:33 am

William remained silent, still holding the rest of his body close. He shivered, afraid of what sick things Ryland could have been doing.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 am

Butcher stood and drifted towards the door, he wanted to go and yet he wanted to stay and help however he could.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:43 am

"Butcher..." Mike said slowly, staring at the ground. He turned his head to look at the man. "Where's Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:47 am

William's eyes opened wider as he heard the question. A sudden panic ran through his mind as he sat up, still shivering. He shook his head in disbelief. If he has Mikey, there's no telling what Butcher will do.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:48 am

"He's at home asleep with the egg nearby," Butcher frowned slightly. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:52 am

"Ryland...he asked me if I wanted to protect Mikey. He was basically asking if he had the right to hurt him." He swallowed. "Of course I said he hadn't, but...he probably won't listen. Didn't listen." His hands shook. "The pain William felt - I felt it before. There's only one Avian who can struggle like that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 am

William shuddered as his thoughts became reality. "Oh god," he whispered, his eyes still wide; his body still trembling.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:56 am

"You have to be wrong," Butcher said in a small voice before turning and running for the front door, pulling his wings out on the way so he was ready to take flight as soon as he swung it open.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 am

Mike took William's hand in his own. "Do you want to go?" He moved his injured wing, wondering if he could fly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:03 am

William nodded, still trembling slightly. "We have to. I don't trust Ryland. We need to save Mikey if Ryland has him," he said quietly, squeezing Mike's hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 am

Mike nodded. "Not taking chances. We're going straight to the Meagan. I can't be wrong on that one." He led William out of the house and locked the door behind them. "Wrap your arms around my neck."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:10 am

William frowned. "But your wing...," he trailed off, staring at the guitarist in disbelief. "You can't fly with an injured wing by yourself, especially not with another person clinging to you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:13 am

MIke sighed loudly and placed his arms under William's to support him. "Mikey is in danger. Fuck my injured wing." He unfolded said wings and tried moving them. If they caught a strong wind along the way, it was likely to be very painful. "Hold on to me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 am

William, still frowning, gave in and put his arms around Mike's neck carefully, making sure that he had a good enough grip so that he wouldn't fall off. He rested his head in the familiar part between Mike's neck and shoulder and smiled, trying to reassure Mike; of what he was trying to reassure, he himself didn't even quite know.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:25 am

Mike slightly turned his head to kiss William's hair and flew upwards, propulsated by his wings. The injured one kept dragging him down, but he made an effort not to let it show. The wind kept ketting caught in the gaping hole in it. "Off the the Meagan," he whispered, mostly to himself, a hint of pain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:37 am

William looked around as they headed towards the Meagan. He frowned when he noticed that Mike was in pain. He tried to smile to see if maybe he could try to distract the guitarist away from his pain, but he doubt it would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand   I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next