Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You gave me something I could hold onto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 pm

Mike picked various vegetables, meat leftovers and sorts of cheese that still looked like cheese. Placing them all on the counter, he asked, "What do you think we can make out of these?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:14 pm

William grinned, chuckling quietly. "I have no clue," he said. "Just try to mix them all together?" her asked, rubbing his own stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:19 pm

Mike nodded absent-mindedly, almost drooling at the sight of food. He proceeded with chopping the chicken breast and roasted beef, washing and dried the lettuce, slicing the carrots, the onions and the cheese, and finally looking through the fridge again for dressing, which he added on top of his creative salad.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 pm

William carefully rested his elbow on the table, placing his head on his hand, which quietly played with his long hair. He carefully pulled up his shirt only slightly, placing his spare hand on it as he felt discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Mike carried the rather huge bowl to te table, and noticed what William was doing. "Everything fine?" he asked naively.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:26 pm

William smiled quietly and nodded his head, hand still on his stomach. "Yeah, I just think it's hungry," he chuckled quietly, pouting jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Mike rolled his eyes. "No wonder it is." He pushed the bowl right in front of William, and handed him a fork.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 pm

William waited for Mike to grab another fork. He gently rubbed his stomach, watching it move slightly as he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:34 pm

Mike did get his own fork, and used it to take the biggest piece of beef he could see and eat it. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 pm

William chuckled quietly, rubbing his stomach as he reached for a piece of lettuce. He picked up a single piece at first, and chewed slowly, making sure that he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Mike didn't reach for more, wanting to observe his boyfriend first.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:38 pm

William looked back over at Mike as he finished chewing the single piece of lettuce. "Why are you staring at me?" he chuckled quietly, reaching for a very small piece of chicken.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Mike wasn't in the mood to be subtle. He smiled. "Making sure you eat like a good boy." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:05 pm

William grinned, grabbing a few more pieces of lettuce with his fork before chewing them quietly. "You need to eat, too," William smiled, one hand still rubbing his swollen stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 am

"Ha, I know." Mike wanted to copy William and take leaves of lettuce, at least to make it seem like a could still eat healthy. He did, except he took with his fork what could have been two mouthfuls, and ate everything in a fraction of second.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:27 am

William snickered, watching Mike before he took another bite slowly. "I'm starting to feel full," he chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:30 am

Mike frowned, an entire leaf of lettuce threatening to fall off his mouth. He carefully swallowed it. "I don't think that's possible. You look like you've spent a year in a third-world country. If I looked like you, I'd be stealing food off everyone's fridge."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:32 am

William frowned and took another bite of lettuce, a hand still covering his stomach. He rubbed it gently, still looking over at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:35 am

Mike took a huge piece of chicken, which he had to touch with his hand to make sure it stayed on the fork, and ate it. "Not that you don't look good. But you could use some meat. And I totally mean that in every way."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:36 am

William sighed and took another small bite, despite the fact that he felt utterly full already. "That can be taken multiple ways," he smirked at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 am

The piece of chicken was almost spitted back on the table. Mike coughed and smiled. "True."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:39 am

William curled up onto the chair, taking yet another bite. He chewed slowly, but as soon as he finished, he hunched over in his chair, a small groan escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am

Mike frowned again. "Too much vinegar?" He tried, and looked at the salad to see if maybe he had put in too much dressing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:43 am

William frowned, shaking his head. His body hunched over, he whimpered a few times, a hand still placed upon his bare stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:45 am

Both hands on the table for balance, Mike stood up and wrapped an arm around William, looking over his shoulder to inspect his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   You gave me something I could hold onto - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next