Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You gave me something I could hold onto.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:47 pm

"He did." Mike grinned back. "Say it again." The child let go of the man's shirt to happily hit his fists together. "Ma!" He tried to reach for his mother.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:50 pm

William was still grinning as he leaned down and kissed Christopher's nose. Joshua looked confused, whining quietly for attention.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:51 pm

Mike laughed quietly. "Don't worry, mommy likes you two equally."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:53 pm

William smiled and kissed Joshua's nose as well, drawing a gurgling noise from the small baby. As William stood up straight again, both of his son's snuggled together in Mike's arms, trying to stay warm. Christopher made his own chorus of "Da!" and "Ma!" over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:00 pm

Mike laughed again. "The robot monster children from outerspace, scene one." He rocked his children gently so Christopher would calm down.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:02 pm

William made a mock shocked face and looked over at Christopher. "Tell daddy that you aren't a robot!" he acted serious with his child, drawing a quieter giggle from the Avian child.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:04 pm

Mike kissed the top of the boy's head, and his other son's as well just in case. "Okay, I believe you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:04 pm

William smiled at the scene. "Little baby robots don't have to go to the doctor like they do," he added, entering the center of town.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:46 am

"Little baby robots would have shot lasers from their eyes and finished off Ryland," Mike continued, following William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:26 am

William turned around and gave Mike a weird look accompanied by a chuckle. He continued walking, humming to the tiny girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 am

Mike smiled and listened. He missed the band; he missed fully investing himself in a project just for fun. With children, they probably wouldn't be caught playing music professionally again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 am

William watched as Sarah-Gabrielle stared up at him with wide eyes as he hummed to her.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:50 pm

Mike looked at his sons and smiled. "Mommy should sing me lullabies, too." Christopher patted his father's chest. "Ma."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:40 pm

William walked over to Mike with a smile, wrapping his arm around the man's shoulders. He looked down at their children with a fond smile before looking up at Mike and giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 pm

Mike's eyes fluttered closed for a second. He smiled. "Well that was nice."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:54 pm

William grinned and kissed Mike again, using a little more force this time. "I love you," he whispered against the man's lips, eyes half-lidded.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Mike brushed his lips against William's when he smiled. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:00 pm

William listened as Sarah-Gabrielle looked up at them, and giggled almost bashfully. She moved her hands to her face in what couldhave been seen as an attempt to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:01 pm

Mike looked down at her, grinning. "We can remind her about that when she gets her first boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:03 pm

William chuckled. The little girl finally seemed to be calming down and cheering up. She giggled again at Mike, trying to cover her face as if she were playing a game with him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Mike attempted to poke the child's cheek. She giggled louder and suddenly moved her hands away to grasp Mike's finger. "Uh-oh. Give me back my finger." She only giggled more.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:10 pm

William smirked. "Don't give it back," he whispered to her, tickling her sides gently with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:18 pm

The little girl made a high-pitched sound and clasped her tiny hand on her mommy's finger, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:19 pm

"Hey! You little cheater," he laughed, watching as his daughter giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:27 pm

"You both look the same age," Mike commented with a smile. "Despite the 217 years difference."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto.   You gave me something I could hold onto. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next