Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from the milk man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Message from the milk man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:20 pm

"Okay," Mike continued, kissing William's lips again. "But what about our children?" He still referred to the kids as 'their' children because he knew he already loved them, even though they weren't born yet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:22 pm

"Mike," he whispered. "You're the kindest person I know. You're also one of the easiest people to get along with. They'll love you like I do," he whispered again, gently brushing his lips against the guitarist's.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:25 pm

"I keep hurting you," Mike whispered between kisses. "I keep harming you whatever I do. I cause you pain, I know it." He looked into William's eyes. "Wouldn't you rather be with someone else, someone less complicated who can actually take care of a husband and kids?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:28 pm

William shook his head. "No. I'd rather be with you. I love you." He kissed Mike again, staring the guitarist in the eyes. I mean this. Please belive me when I say it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 pm

You're going to regret this. But if it makes you happy for now, then it's fine. Mike blushed and looked away. "Do you...want your ring back?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:36 pm

"Do you want yours?" he asked with a shy smile. He looked up at the guitarist with tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:38 pm

Mike shrugged. "I dropped it and now it's under the couch." He searched for William's inside his pocket. "You can have yours right now. Give me your hand, you stupid, blind soon-to-be husband."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 pm

William grinned and gave Mike his hand. "I love you too," he laughed, rubbing his stomach absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:43 pm

Mike slipped the ring on the right finger. "Well. I'm glad to see it still fits." He laughed, and took William in his arms for yet another kiss.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:51 pm

William smirked and grinned as he was pulled into another kiss. "And just what do you mean by that?" he laughed, moving closer to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:18 am

Mike grinned. "That I'm glad I wasn't away from you for too long." He slowly pushed William on the floor, kissing his neck and placing his fingers on the inch of skin between the boy's jeans and the oversized shirt that had been lifted upwards.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:15 am

"Hey!" William grinned, arching his neck at Mike's touch. He looked over at Mike lovingly with a grin, starting to turn into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:17 am

Mike lifted William's shirt up and kissed his chest. "I wish I could be beautiful like you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:23 am

"No need to wish for what's already true," William said softly, running a hand through Mike's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:26 am

Mike looked up at William and smiled. "I'm lucky to have fallen in love with the only person who thinks that way." He moved down and placed a hand over the zipper of William's pants, unsure whether he had the autorization to go further or not.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:33 am

William nodded his head, giving Mike permission as he bit his lip while grinning. "Let's see how hard they are to get off now," he laughed a little, a smirk slowly forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:39 am

Mike unbottomed the pants and slid them down without too much trouble. William's hips were, without a doubt, larger than they had been, but his pants seemed to have followed his new shape. He took off the boy's underwear before moving his hand to his own pants. "Can I...?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:44 am

William leaned up to kiss Mike softly. "Allow me," he whispered, moving the guitarist's hand away from his pants, using his own hands to pull them off slowly. As he removed them, he tossed them to the side, taking in the beauty of how Mike looked, almost naked and in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:54 am

Mike took off his underwear and brought himself closer to William, gently spreading the boy's legs and kneeling down between them.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:57 am

William moved as Mike directed, allowing the guitarist to bend him as needed. He waited for a moment, a littler nervous that whatever Mike might do would hurt, but he trusted Mike. He loved him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 am

"I don't have lotion, erm, lube anywhere in the house," Mike explained. I never slept with a man before. "Tell me how to do it so I don't hurt you." He blushed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:22 am

"There really is no explaining it," William began, leaning upward. "You just do it. You just do what you want to," he whispered, kissing Mike deeply before laying back down, his legs spread wide.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:26 am

Mike nodded, although uncertain. "Just tell me when to stop or slow down," he requested. He placed both of William's legs around his waist, just under his wings, and slowly slid the head of his cock inside William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:28 am

William hissed a little as Mike moved inside of him slowly. He was still sore from the other night with Ryland. He closed his eyes in pain for a moment, waiting for the pleasure to set in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:32 am

Mike slid himself deeper in, always slowly, to about half his lenght. "Does it hurt too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from the milk man
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: