Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from the milk man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Message from the milk man - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:53 pm

"Just like you should," Mike replied with a smile. "It's less evident without the skinny jeans," he precised.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:58 pm

William nodded, a smile still on his face. "I give up on trying to hide it," he sighed, patting his stomach lightly. "There's really no point to anymore," he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:01 pm

Mike grinned. "Finally! I'm glad you're embracing your pregnant man status at last." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:06 pm

William grinned. "Just as long as you don't leave me because of it, we'll be okay," he laughed again, still feeling a little weak. Dismissing the thought, he looked down at his stomach again and smiled. You're worth everything in the world to me. Your daddy and I are going to love you.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm

"Divorcing someone with babies is too much of a bother. No chance." Mike laughed, and took William's hand in his own.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:12 pm

William intertwined his fingers with Mike's holding his hand tightly. He grinned. "So what would you like to do now, my fiance?" he asked, emphasizing the word. He looked up to Mike and grinned even more, liking the ring that the words 'fiance' and 'Mike' had together.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:14 pm

"Besides getting married right here and now?" Mike chuckled. "I don't know. I think we ought to call Butcher to tell him."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:18 pm

William nodded. "We also have to remember to invite him to the ceremony." He smiled, happy to know that Mike actually wanted some of their most trusted friends to know. Everyone else would have wanted to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 pm

Mike nodded. "And Mikey, since he's kind of a friend of yours by now. It would be great if we could reach Sisky and Michael, too."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:25 pm

William nodded. "Who else would we invite?" He really does want this. He doesn't know just how happy he makes me. "And when should we plan the ceremony?" William bit into his lip again. There were many things that needed to be planned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 pm

"Our friends in FBR bands," Mike added. "Pete and Gabe and Travis and everyone else." He looked into William's eyes and grinned. "How about this weekend? I'm serious. I'll make the arrangements and I'll drive us there."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:35 pm

William grinned and leaned forward to hug Mike. "I'd love that." He pulled away from the embrace, a grin plastered on his face, feeling as if it could be permanent. "I just have one question. How are we going to explain the whole pregnancy thing. You know what a nosey bastard Pete can be," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 pm

Mike chuckled and nodded. "I know what you mean. And Travie will most definitely freak out. But it's up to you - I don't mind telling them."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:42 pm

William couldn't help but to keep a grin on his lips. "I don't either. But they wouldn't believe us. Or they'd think it was some kind of joke. We'd have to explain everything or at least have some proof."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:44 pm

Mike laughed. "The proof will come soon enough, trust me." He kissed William. "Maybe you're right, though. We could invite those who already know about it, and then tell the others."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:48 pm

William nodded again. "I'll only tell or show as much as you're comfortable with them knowing," he smiled. Everything will be easier with you around.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:52 pm

"I'm proud of being with you, and being the father of your children. With that in mind, you can tell as much as you want." Mike suddenly stopped, thinking about something. "But...the guys in Cobra...Gabe is pretty lose to Ryland."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 pm

William bit his lip in thought. "Dammit. What are we going to say then?" He looked up to Mike, almost worried.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:13 am

"We should wait until everything is settled and Ryland is out of the way," Mike suggested. "I'm sure they'll understand then. We got a lot of things to tell them." He moved his wings for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:17 am

"This might be one of those things where we need a whole day to explain." William paused to think. "So that would mean we'd probably have to hide it all at the ceremony, because nothing can be done about Ryland before this weekend," he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:20 am

"Look, you know what? We'll only invite people who already know about us." He cupped William's cheek. "I'm really sorry, but there's no other way to do it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:24 am

William nodded and smiled. "Mikey and Butcher. What are the odds?" he laughed, still just as happy as he was earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 am

Mike sighed, relieved that William wasn't too disappointed. "Do you want me to call them now?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:34 am

"Uhh, sure," he smiled. He had stopped shivering at that point, his happiness making him feel warmer. He leaned to kiss Mike once more before standing and waiting. He had no clue where the guitarist's cell phone was.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:01 am

Mike went to the hallway, but walked back to William. "Butcher doesn't have a cellphone," he remembered. "And I think he left his house for the Avian sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from the milk man   Message from the milk man - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from the milk man
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: