Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:01 pm

Mike raised his eyes slowly. "What?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:04 pm

"Well, my metabolism isn't used to blood. I'll get even bigger," he pouted. He stared down at the book again, still frowning.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:28 pm

Mike chuckled. "Well...it's a good kind of 'big', at least." He played with William's hair. "Come on. Smile. When I'll be Avian I'll have to drink blood as well. We can be fat together."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:03 pm

William gave a weak smile. "I think that's only vampires that don't drink blood," he said quietly. He sighed. "I'm going to be so big," he imagined himself in a few months and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:36 am

"We'll be married by then. I'm the only guy you'll have to impress, and I know you'll always be damn attractive." He smiled. "Don't worry. A few extra pounds won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:43 am

"But what if it's more than a few?" William's eyes widened as he frowned. He was more than scared with the aspect of gaining weight.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:46 am

Mike shrugged. "Well, okay. It will be more than a few, I can tell you that. But I got weight to lose too, right? We can always do some training after the baby's born." He laughed. "Or you could ask for a revenge and get me pregnant next."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:49 am

William smiled. "I wouldn't do that to you unless you want me to," he laughed. He sighed and leaned his head over onto Mike's shoulder, making sure to keep the book over his stomach to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:52 am

"Avian pregnancy must hurt like a bitch," Mike thought out loud. "More nasty scars. I'll pass."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:54 am

William grinned. "I have the possibility of pushing the kid out. I'll do it for you," he laughed, his head still on the guitarist's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:55 am

Mike grinned. "Good." He kissed William's forehead. "My plus-size husband I love."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:00 am

William fake a pouting face as he stared up at Mike, trying to hide the smile that was on his face. He pulled the book closer to himself, making sure to hide his stomach from Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:02 am

Mike carefully grabbed the book. "Let it go, it's old and fragile." He tugged it and moved it away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:04 am

William grabbed the book back, trying to be gentle. "No!" he raised his voice by accident. His eyes averted from the book to the ground as he continued to try and cover his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 am

Mike frowned. "Bill, you're pregnant. You can't walk around holding a book all the time." He put his hands on the book again. "Why are you trying to hide it?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:11 am

William stared up at Mike. "Uhhh...," he said, his mind racing to come up with an excuse to cover up the fact that he had already gained a little more weight. He clutched the book tighter and closer to himself, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:15 am

"William," Mike said seriously. "I know you don't like the whole idea of gaining weight and all, but you should be proud to have a baby. Don't hide it." He tried to move the book again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:17 am

William sighed. "Just as long as you know that I was holding my breath and sucking it all in the whole time Mikey and Butcher were here," he mumbled as he let go of the book, revealing his now bigger stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am

Mike was indeed surprised, but tried not to let it show. "Well. I think it's pretty." He smiled. "I didn't want to bring you holding a book over your stomach while shopping for a ring."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:22 am

William sighed and smiled a little, placing hsi head back on Mike's shoulder as he rubbed his stomach again. "We might have gotten a few more looks," he mumbled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:07 am

"Fine by me. I want the world to know I'll be the father of a beautiful child." I wonder if the baby will look more like you or Ryland. "And I want to show off my equally beautiful husband." He looked at William. "What are you going to wear for the wedding ceremony? Now that I think about it...you'll need to get something tailored at the last minute since you're pregnant. Unless you want to wait after the baby's born?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:55 pm

William shook hi shead. "I'd rather have the wedding before the baby's born. Things might be a little chaotic for a little while afterwords," he mumbled, smile still on his face. He stared up at Mike from his resting place on the guitarist's shoulder. "And having something tailored at the last minute would be best since we don't know how big I'll be at the time of the wedding," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:10 pm

Mike was amazed by William's serenity. I had forgotten. We might not be there after the baby's born. He lowered his head a slowly kissed William. He couldn't resist slipping his tongue inside the man's mouth. When he broke the kiss, he was stuttering. "S-sorry. Spur of the moment thing." He shrugged. I need to do all I can while I still can. "Do you want to go shopping right now? Not for the clothes, but for the, uhm, ring?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:15 pm

William smiled again. "Sure." He leaned up to kiss Mike just as slowly as the guitarist had kissed him. He slipped his tongue into the other man's mouth for a moment before pulling his face backward just a little. "Sorry, spur of the moment thing," he grinned as he used his arms to help sturdy himself as he stood up, sighing at the fact that it was taking more effort than it used to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:20 pm

Mike laughed. "Soon you'll have to travel around in a golf kart." He took William's hand and went to get his keys. "This time, we need to get something to eat along the way. No excuses. I feel like I'm starving you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next