Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Empty
PostSubject: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 am

William opened his eyes and yawned. A smile formed on his lips as he remembered that he was next to the body of his fiance. He stared up at Mike, noticing how peacful he looked in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:34 am

Mikey touched down gracefully, waiting for Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am

Mike slowly opened his eyes, realizing someone was staring at him. "Hey." He smiled. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am

Butcher looked down at Mikey and set his face in a look of determination before letting himself down so slowly he didn't realize the ground wasn't quite under his feet before he folded up his wings. "At least I didn't crash."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:42 am

William yawned again, nodding slowly. "Did you?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:43 am

Mikey tucked in his wings politely and twisted his hair back, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:47 am

Mike opened his eyes wider. "Door," he simply said, and sat up to put on his hoodie. "I'll get it." He walked out of the room and to the door, which he opened. "Oh. It's you."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:48 am

"Can I have my hoodie back?" Butcher stepped forward with a smile, tucking in his wings like Mikey had done.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:50 am

William waited until Mike had left the room before stretching his arms and walking out of the bedroom quietly. He stood int he livingroom, listening in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:51 am

"Nice welcome." Mikey murmured. "Is your mate in?" His wings suddenly ached and he arched his back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:54 am

Mike raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Depends what you want him for."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:56 am

"Nothing bad," He cut in. "How many shirts are you wearing? It's not that cold," Butcher crossed his arms over his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:05 pm

William heard that he was being mentioned, but he stayed in the livingroom for the time being. He wanted to make sure that Mike thought it was okay for him to speak to Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:06 pm

Mikey shot Butcher a look. "I wish to talk." He said calmly. "And help him. It's not easy having a child."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Mike ignored Butcher's comment. "Come in." He walked back into the hallway. "And close the door. William's in the living room." I'm not sure I can trust Mikey, but Butcher's there. "Butcher, your hoodie is in the laundry room."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:20 pm

"Okay I'll grab it before I leave," Butcher walked in, wondering if William looked any different from the last time he saw the pregnant vampire. "What's this?" He grabbed William's arm and pointed to the injured wrist.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:23 pm

William bit his lip as he slowly pulled his wrist closer to his body. "I-it's nothing, really," he spoke quietly, afraid to bring it back up again.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:24 pm

Mikey looked down at the floor, taking a deep breath. "I know we don't really know each other; and I keep my Avians separate from everyone, but... I'dreallyliketohelpyou." It tumbled out in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:26 pm

Mike stared at Mikey in disbelief. "Well, that's...wow. Thank you, I guess." He scratched his head. "That's really nice of you, considering...yeah, very nice." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:28 pm

"I want to see it. Practice is good," Butcher started unwrapping the bandage tied around William's wrist. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:30 pm

William looked over to Mikey with a small smile on his face. "Thank you," he added quickly before turning back to Butcher and frowning. "Umm. I-I.." he stuttered, not wanting to say it again.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 pm

"It's nothing to do with you, Carden." Mikey said calmly. "We're still enemies. But..." He shrugged. "It's not easy coming to terms with being a pregnant guy, even though there's a two hundred and two age gap between our circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:41 pm

"I didn't assume you were sympathizing with me," Mike muttered, "but it doesn't mean I can't be thankful."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 pm

"This is really deep," Butcher poked a finger in William's uncovered wound before wrapping a hand around it in order to knit the skin back together with his healing ability. I don't think I want to know.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:49 pm

William hissed in pain as Butcher touched his wound. He closed his eyes and kept biting his bottom lip. He trusted Butcher, and although he didn't know what the drummer was doing, he allowed him to do so.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...   In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your eyes, I lost my place, could stay a while...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next