Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know I know the place too well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

I know I know the place too well Empty
PostSubject: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:06 am

Roxine sighed heavily as she entered the Metro. She was coming to the bar too often, she knew, but when things got too tough, it was the only thing she knew to do. Pain, rebelious girls and rivaling gangs she could handle, but love? Wereleopards and being their human Lupa? That she was having trouble with.
"What can I get you, miss?" asked the barman. Roxine gave him a tired glare and laughed bitterly.
"Feels like a vodka night." she muttered to herself, nodding to the order when the barman gave her a questioning look. "Just get me a vodka."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:02 am

Roxine sighed and stared round at the bar. I shouldn't be here...I shouldn't know the drunks by face as well as I do... A wry, slightly sad and bitter smirk grew on her face. Took me three months to do this back in NY. Beat my own record here.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:09 am

Roxine glared at a drunken man as he winked at her, before turning back to her drinka dn her thoughts. Okay, so I'm having a time out. Gabriel isn't here this time, so I actually get to think. Okay, I can deal with that...
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Letting out a quiet groan of frustration, Roxine contemplated hitting her head against the bar ledge. Things were getting too complicated for her liking, and that wasn't good.
Rolling her eyes at her own hopelessness, Roxine let her head fall; her forehead ending up pressed against the rouch surface of the bar ledge beside her drink.
"Somebody shoot me..." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:59 pm

Roxine glared at the wooden ledge before sitting up properly and downing the rest of her drink. "Thinking time is over." she muttered, standing up and shoving some money towards the barman. She took her change quickly and marched out of the bar, at least a little drunk by that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I know the place too well   I know I know the place too well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I know the place too well
Page 1 of 1