Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 pm

I can't let him touch me again. Or look at me. I'll just scare him. He turned on the water, undressed and stepped in the shower. He should have listened to William - the water was too hot and hurt his back. He simply cringed and dealt with it. After he was done, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself quickly. He put his pants back on, ran to his bedroom and put two layers of shirts on - a t-shirt and a hoodie. He walked out of the room with a frown.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:54 pm

William jumped a little as Mike walked out of the bedroom. I'll have to do something for him later, then. William looked down the hallway, searching for any sight of the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:21 pm

Mike was about to enter the room William was in when he felt an usual pain, almost unnoticeable, in his upper back. He pressed his hand on it and felt two small symmetrical bumps under his shirts. They're already growing... If it wasn't hideous enough, that just did it. He did his best to ignore it and walked in the room.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 pm

William looked up at Mike with a weak smile. "Hey," he said quietly, moving over on the couch to give Mike some more room to sit down. He could tell something was troubling the guitarist, but he was too afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:31 pm

"Hey," Mike said back, faking his best smile like only he could. The way William looked at him made him want to hide inside the hooded shirt he was wearing. "In a week or two I should be Avian," he said bluntly, not bothering to change his expression. And my wings will be a ugly brown like my hair. At least they might cover part of my scars?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:34 pm

William nodded, not quite sure what the apropriate thing to say was. He slouched down in the couch, a single hand under his shirt, rubbing his stomach absentmindedly. "Isn't the morphing supposed to hurt like hell?" William asked, his hand still under his shirt as he looked back up at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Mike nodded. "Most likely, yeah. But if we look on the bright side, I'll have some cool fighting moves that involve wings and fangs. It's a good compensation." As if it could get worse.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:47 pm

William wrinkled his nose as he felt something move in his stomach. He exhaled suddenly before talking again. "I guess so. But I'll be here for you the whole time," he gave a weak smile before exhaling sharply again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:56 pm

Mike looked at him suspicious, worrying. "Are you okay? Is it the baby?" He placed a hand over William's stomach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 pm

William nodded his head and inhaled deeply. "It doesn't hurt. It just feels funny," he smiled as he looked back up at Mike, exhaling sharply again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Mike moved his index over William's stomach and felt something. "Did it just...move?" he asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:04 pm

William nodded his head slowly, a look of both shock and a little smile mixed together. He inhaled deeply again, a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 pm

Mike kissed William's stomach and grinned. "It's amazing," he said, mostly to himself. "There's really a little thing living in there."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:16 pm

William's grin grew bigger as Mike kissed his stomach. He nodded his head again and exhaled slowly. He slowly moved himself into an almost upright position to where he could get a better way of touching his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Mike smiled. He's breathing like a pregnant mother. He knows how to do this. He took William's hand and placed it where he had felt the baby move. "There!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:23 pm

William giggled a little. "That's so...I can't even think of a word to describe it," he grinned. He looked up at Mike as he inhaled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:29 pm

"Wonderful?" Mike suggested, visibly happy. "It's our baby." He had put emphasis on the last two words. He didn't care that Ryland was the father, or that the child risked being taken away. For now, it was their child, and it was the best feeling in the world. "It's still hard to believe I'm gonna be a dad. We're going to be dads. Do you think it'll be confusing when the kid calls for dad? I mean, how are we gonna know which dad?" He laughed, forgetting whether he had meant his question to be serious or not.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:34 pm

William sighed and tried to be serious for a moment. "Well, I guess it could always call me mom." He couldn't finish the last few words without giggling and grinning again. He kept inhaling and exhaling slowly, making sure that he didn't breathing in and out too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 pm

"That would imply that you cook, wear aprons and pack lunchboxes. That's what moms do." He kissed William's cheek. He loved seeing him laugh. "Does that mean you're my girlfriend now? Can I call you 'baby' and buy you flowers?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:42 pm

"You can call me whatever you like," William grinned, blushing as Mike kissed his cheek. He laughed again, his hands still at his stomach. Getting tired of having his hand under his shirt, he pulled it up to reveal his stomach so he could keep rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Mike blushed and took a deep breath. "Anything? Even husband?" He stared at William's stomach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:49 pm

William grinned faded, his laughter stopped. He looked up at Mike in disbelief. "Husband?" he asked with a small smile growing on his face again as he bit into his lip again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:55 pm

Mike couldn't bring himself to look directly into William's eyes. "I love you, and I want to be with you for as long as I can. I think we should do something..." He chuckled. His cheeks reddened even more. He kneeled down next to William and took his hand. "I know this is the cheesy way of doing it, but I don't care. You're worth the embarassment." He took another deep breath, this time looking at William. "William Eugene Beckett, would you like to...marry me?" He smiled shyly. He felt as if his heart would jump right out of his chest if his boyfriend didn't answer quickly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:02 pm

William's lip trembled as he stared down at Mike. His smile grew even bigger as he almost gasped for air. He nearly jumped at Mike, but decided that leaning down to hug the guitarist without touching his back was the best thing to do. "Yes, yes, yes! I will. I love you," he stared into Mike's eyes, a few tears falling from his own. And even though it was the millionth time he'd cried that day, this time it was from happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:07 pm

Mike sighed with relief and kissed every inch of William's face. "Thank you. I love you so much, Bill..." Although he knew that marriage and a baby was a combo that killed many relationships, he also knew it would be different for their couple. "Let's do it right away. Soon, at least. I don't want to wait." He laughed joyfully. "Anytime you want, anywhere you want. Ask anyone to come. We'll make the plans together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next