Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Empty
PostSubject: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:55 pm

William cried the whole way home. Mike never noticed, and WIlliam felt it was for the best. As they reached the house, the singer removed the keys from Mike's pocket and unlocked the door, slowly maneuvering so that they could both get into the door. As they walked into the lit room, there was not a cover for William's tears anymore, nor for the blood soaking Mike's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:59 pm

"William..." Mike held the boy's arm, both for support and attention. "Are you hurt? Stop crying." He couldn't stand seeing his boyfriend so sad. "Please."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm

William shook his head in response to Mike's question, even though it was a lie. He didn't care though. He needed to take care of Mike. This is all my fault... "Where do you think you'd be most comfortable at?" he asked as a few more tears fell from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:04 pm

"I'd be more comfortable knowing what's wrong." Mike brushed a hand over William's bruised cheek. "Ryland has a good punch. Is that it? It still hurts a lot?" He kissed it. "I'll go get ice."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 pm

"No," William whispered. "You need to go rest." He looked into Mike's eyes, tears still slipping from his own. "I need to take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 pm

"William, you're pregnant." Mike gently pushed the boy away. "You need rest more than I do. I want a healthy baby." He walked in the kitchen, but stopped to lean on the table. He breathed loudly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:11 pm

"Mike, no. You need to go rest and let me clean your back off before it gets any worse," William said, staring at Mike with worry.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Mike knew it was useless to argue when he could barely move. "The emergency kit is under the sink," he said between breaths. "I'm sorry you have to do this just because I lost my temper. It won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:20 pm

"Don't be. This was my fault," William mumbled. He walked over to the sink, making sure to bend over slowly so as not to get dizzy. He dug around for ht eemergency kit for a few minutes before picking it up and laying it on the counter. He opened it up, then walked over to Mike and carefully started taking the guitarist's shirt off. "I'm sorry if this hurts," he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:24 pm

"Love hurts," Mike said with a forced grin. He closed his eyes and prepared for the worse.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 pm

William slowly finished removing the guitarist's blood soaked shirt, discarding it off to the side for the moment. He walked back over to the emergency kit and grabbed a bottle of antiseptic and a towel. He went the towel in the sink and proceeded to wipe the blood from Mike's back. Biting deeper into his lip, he tapped lightly, trying to not hurt the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Mike sank his fingernails into his own thighs to keep himself from showing signs of pain. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 pm

William's teeth sank further and further into his lip as he tried his best to hurry yet avoid hurting Mike. After about five minutes of just cleaning the dried blood, William grabbed the bottle of antiseptic and poured a little on a different towel, dabbing the medication on the various scars. Mike hissed in pain a few times, but William remained quiet. "I'm done," he said when he had finally finished ten minutes later. "Do you want me to bandage it?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm

"No need to," Mike said under his breath, unsure if he felt better or worse. "Tomorrow I'll only have scars." He frowned. "Big, ugly scars." He looked at William, studying his body. "Where does it hurt?" Mike quickly realized that taking care of William kept his mind off the possibility that Ryland might take away their child.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:46 pm

"Don't worry about me. You need to go rest," William looked down at the ground again, trying to find a way to cover up a few tears that were still falling from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Mike raised William's chin with his fingers and looked into his eyes. "William, you don't cry when it doesn't hurt." He kissed the corner of his eye. "I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough to protect you, but you know I wanted to, right? Now, tell me where it hurts."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:20 am

William shook his head. "This was all my fault," he whispered as he stared at the ground. This was all my fault. Tears clouded his eyes again as he looked back up at Mike. "None of this would have happened if I had just walked away. This is all my fault," he whispered again, biting into his lip once more.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Mike frowned. "I did tell you to walk away, but," his features softened, "you're only responsible for what Ryland did to you. That's because you haven't been careful. I told you to..." He stopped. William was feeling bad enough like that; there was strictly no need to blame him. "Ryland would have attacked me. It was only a matter of time. I tried to fight him and it was a stupid idea - hardly anything to do with you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:31 pm

William stared down at the ground, still shaking his head. "It was all my fault," he whispered. Tears were still falling from his eyes, creating trails as they fell down his face. WHy can't I ever do anything right?
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 pm

"William," Mike said seriously, placing his hands on the man's shoulders. "William, listen to me. We have far more important things to care about than whose fault it is." He gently kissed the boy's forehead. "I hate to bring this up - I really do - but I'm fearing for our kid."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 pm

William nodded, tears still falling from his eyes. "Wh-what are we going to do?" he asked quietly. I'm not letting him anywhere near our child.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:53 pm

"We can't hide indefinitely. I'll have to fight Ryland, and kill him for good. The thing is...soon I'll be Avian. I'll be more vulnerable." Mike thought about his second option, unsure if he should tell William. "There's also another possibility, but you'll hate it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 pm

William looked up at Mike, tears now streaming down his face again. "What is it?" he asked. He bit into his lip again, a hand rising to his stomach protectively.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:57 pm

"If you go back to Ryland and agree not to see me again, he'll let you raise the child by his side. With you there, nothing can happen to the baby." He looked down, ashamed he was even suggesting it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 pm

William started crying a little harder. He shook his head and looked back up at Mike. "No!" he choked out. "I can't do that. I love you," he whispered quietly, staring into Mike's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next