Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:14 pm

William nodded his head quickly as he smiled, a few happy tears rolling down his face. "Okay. I love you Mike," he said breathlessly as he stared into Mike's eyes. "I can't wait. You make me so happy!" he grinned, kissing Mike's lips softly. What made him feel even more joy was that he could tell Ryland was hearing how happy he was. Ryland was also sick. And as morbid as it was, it brought a little more joy to William as he kissed Mike and held his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:21 pm

"I'm only officializing a promise I already made. I said I'd never leave you, didn't I?" He kept kissing William lightly. Even in a marriage that would last several hundreds of years, they'd still be the only lips he'd kiss, and he was perfectly fine with that. "What do you want the wedding to be like?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 pm

William grinned. "I have no clue. As long as you're there, it'll be perfect," he said, kissing Mike again. He couldn't get enough of him. He loved Mike, and the guitarist had just made him happier than he had ever been. "What do you want it to be like?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 pm

"Nothing too big," he answered with a smile. "Not too many guests. Just close friends. Maybe a buffet after...and music, the music is important. Lots of dancing." He kissed William. "We'll have to get married out of the state - I think we can only get away with a civil union for the time being, but it counts as a marriage. Same benefits, same status. Once it gets legal I'll marry you all over agin." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:38 pm

William nodded with a grin. "And I'd marry you over and over again," he whispered before kissing the guitarist again. "You make me the happiest person ever," he smiled, staring into Mike's eyes and continuing to rub his stomach that was still uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:43 pm

"I'm glad I do. Seeing you like that is enough to make me unbelievably happy." Mike took one of William's hands and brought it to his lips. He grinned. "The perfect husband needs the perfect ring. I'll take you shopping tomorrow. And this time, there won't be any incidents along the way."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 pm

William smiled and kissed Mike again. As he leaned in to reach the guitarist's lips, he moved one of Mike's hands back to his stomach. He held it there as they kissed for a moment, before backing up and staring the other man in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:56 pm

"We'll be a married couple with a child. Can you imagine that?" He laughed nervously, overwhlemed by the situation. "We could buy a dog to complete the perfect family portrait. Do they make vampire dogs? Or avian dogs with wings? Heh, I didn't think so..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:01 pm

"We could always just get a regular dog," William giggled. "Or we could have another child," he whispered, looking away with a blush on his cheeks. He bit his lip and grinned, preparing to cover up the statement if Mike rejected it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:03 pm

"We'll have as many children as you'd like," Mike told him, happy he had mentionned it. "I'd love to. I'd love to have another child, with you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:06 pm

William hugged Mike again after hearing those words. He was blushing and smiling all at the same time, kissing the guitarist once more. "I'd love that too. I'd love it more than anything to be married with you and to have a family," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:16 pm

"It's crazy. We've been together in a band for quite a while now, and I'd never imagined we'd be having that discussion." Mike kept the man steady in his arms. "My best friend will become my husband. It's pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:21 pm

William nodded again. "I never imagined any of this happening," he said, staring down at himself with a grin on his lips. "This is amazing," he whispered, kissing Mike's cheek. He suddenly took in another one of the long, slow inhaled breaths as he reached his hand back to his stomach. "I think the baby is happy too," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:25 pm

"It better be." Mike smiled and placed an arm around William's neck before looking down at his stomach. You'll be happy, baby of mine. Your daddies will give you all the love and care you need. His smile grew wider. "Tomorrow we buy the ring, and we also buy baby toys."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:30 pm

William grinned again, beginning to feel that if he kept his face in that constant motion, his lips would be permanently stuck that way, but he didn't care. "Okay. But you have to go get some rest before I let you leave the house again," he said, before exhaling slowly. I'm already breathing like a pregnant woman. How helpful.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:33 pm

"Dude, if I always listened to you I'd spend my days resting. But fine, if I must." Mike slowly stood up, his back still sore, and stood William's hand to help him stand up. "You should rest too. Mommies need to take naps." He grinned. "The bedsheets aren't clean yet so I'll keep you warm."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:37 pm

William yawned, slowly standing up from the couch. "I could definately use one," he mumbled as he stretched his arms a little. He held Mike's hand as he led him back to the bedroom, trying to be slow and gentle with the injured man.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:44 am

Mike was first to lay on the bed, his back against the mattress, after taking his hoodie off. Even though it hurt, he didn't want to expose his scarred back, which was probably visible through the white t-shirt he was wearing. I don't want him to change his mind about the marriage once he sees it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:56 am

William waited to make sure that Mike was settled and as comfortable as he could get before he sat on the bed. He moved slowly, trying not to make any sudden movement hurt the guitarist further. He remained in a sitting position. "Are you comfortable?" he asked, staring down at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:04 am

"Yeah, I am," Mike answered with a smile. He shifted slightly and bit his lip when he found out it was still painful. He opened his arms. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:10 am

William gave a weak smile before he crawled into Mike's arms, making sure to be gentle as he moved. He layed down next to the guitarist, his head laying on a pillow as he looked up at the other man. He got as close to Mike as he could and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:01 am

Mike's eyelids fluttered closed. A smile crept on his lips. "Husband," he whispered. "Or almost."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:05 am

William let out a content sigh and grinned again before closing his eyes and moving closer to Mike for warmth. He held still afterwards, the only noise he could hear was the sound of their breathing as they both calmed down enough to start sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5