Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 pm

"Don't you get it? You're risking losing your child because you chose me, of all people." Mike hated to see William cry, but he knew he had to go on. "Once the baby is born, Ryland will show no mercy. He might just kill both of us, unless you get away from me. Then maybe he'll spare your life." Would it be safer to...leave him? Break up for good?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm

William shook his head in disbelief. He bit further into his lip, accidently drawing a little blood. "I-I-I can't!" he sobbed out. "Please tell me there's some other way!" he almost yelled out in between gasping for air and crying.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 pm

It killed Mike to see William like that. "Did you see how badly Ryland hurt me? And he didn't even attempted to kill me! If we fight - which is the only other way - I'm almost certain to get killed. What are you going to do then? Nothing will stop him from taking the baby away. Then even if you beg for his pity he won't hesitate before killing you." He sighed. "William, I don't want to see you risk your life because of me. Do you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm

"No I don't! I'm willing to risk anything to be with you and have this child," he cried. His body was shaking and he felt weak. His head was reeling. I can't do this without him. William looked behind himself and saw a drawer. He quickly opened it before grabbing a pair of scissors. He bit into his lip again as he looked at Mike again before running out of the room and into the bedroom, locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Mike ran straight into the door and slammed his fists against it. "William! William, open the door!" What the fuck is he doing? "William!" he yelled again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm

William sobbed harder when he heard Mike yelling. He slid down against the door until he reached the floor. Shaking from crying, his hands were trembling as he pulled the scissors open and carefully clutched them, slowly drawing it to his left wrist. He made a small cut at first, just to see the blood and feel the ounce of pain that was possible. He bit into his lip as he dug deeper with the scissors, trying to sever all that he could. THere was hardly any pain. The room started spinning and his crying, his tears, Mike's screaming, and the blood all mixed together in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Mike kicked the door as hard as he could, feeling something against it on the other side. "William, open the goddamn door, now!" He could hear his boyfriend cry. It only made him hit the door harder. "William, please, I'm begging you, open the door..." He sank to his knees. His back was starting to hurt badly again. "William, I love you, let me in..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 pm

William sobbed even harder, making the blade dig into his flesh deeper. I deserve this... He dug the blade as deep as he could until he started feeling excruiciating pain. Shocked, his eyes widened, looking down at his wrist. The scissors were fully into his wrist now. He stared at it in shock, not able to move anymore or even cry.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Mike stopped yelling for a second, not hearing William's frantic sobs anymore. "William?" Not getting an answer, he spoke louder. "William?" His hands were shaking. Vampires can't die, right? William, why aren't you answering? What did you do? "William, say something!" He slammed his whole arm against the door.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:33 pm

William stared down at his arm as the pain increased. What's happening?! His eyes widened even more. He gasped for air, too shocked to receive it properly. The sight of the scissors shoved into his wrist nearly made him sick. The pain made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:37 pm

Mike rushed back to the living room and took his gun. From a distance, he raised the weapon and fired at the door handle. It broke and inevitably unlocked. He went back to the door and pushed it, only to find out William was in the way. "Move, please...William, get out of the way! Let me in!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm

William scrambled away from the door. He moved himself right next to it, still gasping for air as Mike charged in. He kept his gaze at his arm, the pain still scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Mike was welcomed inside the room by a puddle of blood on the floor. His eyes fell on William's wrist. He rushed to his side, eyes wide with fear, and stared at the wound and the pair of scissors stuck deep in it. "What have you done? Bill, what have you done??" He looked into William's eyes. "Take them out. Fuck, take them out!" What did I do? Memories of his ex-girlfriend bathing in her own blood rushed to his mind.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 pm

William stared at the wound, still in shock. "I-I can feel the pain," he said breathlessly, his frame shaking. What seemed to be the weakest smile possible was the only thing that changed William's shocked expression. I can feel the pain again...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:59 pm

Mike stared at William in shock. "It's not good, William! Why the heck did you to that for?" His eyes started to water. Why are you doing this to me...? He kissed William to distract him and pulled the scissors out of his wrist at the same time, the blood gushing between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:04 pm

William yelped in pain as Mike yanked the scissors out of his arm. He kissed Mike back for a second before holding his arm closer to himself and examining the wound. Blood was gushing from it. He stared down at it in horror. What have I done?!
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Mike grasped the bed sheets and pulled them down, using them as a sponge over William's wound. They turned red in a few seconds, no matter how many layers he used. "You're not doing to die, right?" He grasped the boy's arm. "You can't die. Tell me you can't. You said it before."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:12 pm

"I-I don't know," he said, still in shock. He was still gasping for air. Is this actually going to work now? William sat still except for the trembling. The room was starting to blur again. All fo the colors seemed to mix as he tried to keep conscious.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:19 pm

"William, no! Look at me. You're not going to die. You can't die. Not now, not ever. Do you understand me?" Mike grasped William's shoulder and pulled him down so he'd be at the level of his neck. "Drink my blood. It's not a suggestion...just do it!" He closed his eyes to let a tear fall down. Do it, William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:25 pm

William shook his head slowly as he lifted his own wrist to his mouth, trying to drink down his own blood again before it escaped for good. After drinking for a few moments, he used the sheet and wrapped it around the gash tightly, trying to cut off the circulation to stop the blood flow. He became dizzy very quickly and his eyes kept on the verge of open and closed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:29 pm

I'm sorry William. Mike grasped William's hair and pushed his head against his neck. "Drink!" He sobbed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Finally cutting off the blood flow, William's eyes fluttered shut, his body becoming limp. He was still breathing, and the blood was still slowing from his wrist, only at a smaller rate.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 pm

"Drink," Mike repeated again in a whisper, eyes still closed. His fingers moved softly in William's hair.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:37 pm

William's body softly fell over onto the ground, still limp. His hair fell around him, making him look at peace. He had the sheets wrapped tightly around his wound, his other hand around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Mike couldn't open his eyes immediately, not even when he felt William's body slip from him. He slowly turned around and lowered his head, finally looking at his boyfriend. He couldn't stop the tears that now ran on his cheeks. He leaned down and sobbed. "William?" You can't die. You can't leave me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark   You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're just a boy who's afraid of the dark
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next