Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swear I was born right in the doorway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:36 pm

William took off walking towards the center of the city, unaware of how cold it was. He made sure that his children's heads were completely covered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Mike followed quickly, hoping walking faster would keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:05 am

The tip of Mike's fingers, although the were partly covered by the blanket he held, were slowly turning from purple to white. "Okay, sorry, I just can't do this without a coat. I'll hurry." He turned around and walked as fast as he could back to the house.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:15 am

When Mike turned around, William stopped walking, trying his best not to collapse. His knees felt weak, and everything was beginning to blur together.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:28 am

William's frame seemed to sway in the wind as it blew; he had lost more weight than he was supposed to. He was smaller than he was before he had his children, but he didn't seem to notice. He help the whimpering children close to his chest, trying to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am

William heard Mike and rolled his eyes. He looked down at his children. "You little guys are the proof that he's straight alright," he said sarcastically, smiling as his children looked at him with wide eyes. He adjusted the blanket around them and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:57 am

"He must have gotten lost in his own house," William said quietly, noticing that around fifteen minutes had passed. He continued walking up the road, trying to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:35 am

Mike hurried to catch up with William, the weight of the two coats - one he wore and the other in his arms - slowing him down. "Bill! Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:53 am

William stopped walking and turned around to face Mike as the man caught up. He kept his children close and bounced them slightly in his arms to keep them entertained.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:56 am

"Sorry it took so long. Michael and Tom were..." He stoped, the Avian child in his arms starting to scream. He had accidentally put pressure on his wing. "Can we go to the Mandible House first?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:04 am

William nodded, a concerned look in his eyes. He turned around and started walking again, looking down at his children as they whimpered at their brother's screams. Looks like you all will be freezing for the rest of the week after all...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:08 am

Mike accelerated his pace. "Mikey must still have Angel's stuff we can borrow," he offered. The baby screamed louder.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:12 am

William just kept walking, trying to get to Mandible House quickly. Knowing him, we'll be stuck there all week. I'll just leave tonight while everyone's sleeping. I'll try to find a new job while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swear I was born right in the doorway
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: