Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swear I was born right in the doorway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:30 pm

William bit his lip in thought. He leaned against the headboard and kept his children close. "Joshua, Jordan, Robert, Christopher...," William randomly stated names, trying to think of one.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:33 pm

"Christopher!" Mike decided, the child's eyes widened at his father's sudden outburst. "It's good. It's really really good." The child patted the man's chin.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:34 pm

William grinned. "The little baby with wings is Christopher," he smiled, reaching over to kiss the tiny baby's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:39 pm

The boy closed his eyes and opened his mouth in a smile, his feet kicking happily. "They're not difficult," Mike remarked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:41 pm

William laughed quietly. "Now it's time for you, mister," William whispered, taking his son and picking him up. His daughter rested safely on his shoulder as he held his other son in front of him. He smiled when the baby's eyes widened. He made sure to support its head.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:45 pm

Mike smiled shyly. "Can I give it a try...?" He cleared his throat. "How about Felix?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 pm

The baby wrinkled its tiny nose, and William almost wanted to do the same. Just let him decide... "Fine," he smiled. He looked down at his son. I just hope you're going to be okay with it...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:50 pm

Mike laughed. "No, not fine, alright. I suck at this." He blushed a little. "It was better than Robert, though. I'm not calling my kid Bob."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:52 pm

"It's fine," William smiled again. He watched as his child look at him with wide, confused eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:54 pm

"No, I insist." He raised an eyebrow. "You think of something better."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:58 pm

William shook his head. "You wanted to chose one."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:01 pm

Mike smiled, amused. "Yeah, but it doesn't help if it sucks." He shook his head. "Seriously. You're better at this than I am. Choose."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:03 pm

William shook his head again, the little girl on his shoulder drooling on his neck as she went back to sleep. "You chose one," he said calmly, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:04 pm

Mike was beginning to get a little irritated, but didn't let it show - at least, not too much. "So I can call him Taco if I want to?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:09 pm

William bit his lip and looked down out of habit. And this is probably the only downside of living here. We argue all the time. "Why don't you just chose the one you wanted in the first place?" he asked, hiding the fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:13 pm

"Because you don't like it, and he doesn't like it either." Mike frowned a little. "If I want to do something stupid, I like to think you'd stop me - right? Well, don't let me choose a stupid name."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:15 pm

William made soothing noises as his son began to whimper. He rubbed the baby's extremely small back. "It isn't stupid and I never said that I didn't like it," he said, still avoiding Mike's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:20 pm

Mike's expression didn't change. "Well, he doesn't, so that settles it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:22 pm

William watched as his son's nose wrinkled again, this time right before the tiny baby sneezed, making a small squeaking noise.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:35 pm

Mike observed the boy with wide eyes, his features softening. He gently touched his cheek.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:37 pm

William smiled down at his son. "I think he just needed to sneeze," he said calmly, petting the boy's hair. The tiny baby sneezed again, making a louder squeaking noise accompanied by a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:54 pm

Mike felt bad. Very bad. "I...err...uhm...sorry?" he mumbled, trying to look at his other children instead.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:56 pm

William held the baby's head close to his chest as it snuggled into him. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking over at the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:05 pm

Mike raised his eyes slowly. "I overreacted?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:08 pm

William had a confused look in his eyes. "Overreacted to what?" he asked softly, kissing his child's head. He smiled as Christopher whispered the word "Da!" before grasping Mike's shirt again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swear I was born right in the doorway
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: