Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swear I was born right in the doorway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Swear I was born right in the doorway Empty
PostSubject: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 am

Mike was the second to awake. His son had managed to reach his nose, touching it with tiny yet sharp fingernails. Mike opened only one eye, observing the boy, and smiled. The boy copied him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:09 am

William and the other two children were curled up at Mike's side, still asleep. William's hair was spread out all around him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 am

The Avian boy tried to touch William's hair next, but whimpered when he realized it meant laying on his injured wing. Mike helped him back in a comfortable position and michievously brought a strand of William's hair to his son's hand.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:30 am

William jumped slightly as his hair was pulled by his son. Not opening his eyes, he let out a small groan. "Miiiiiike," he whined. "Stop it," he mumbled, snuggling into the guitarist. He had no clue that his son was the one pulling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:13 am

Mike snickered. He raised a finger to his lips when his son giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:16 am

William opened his eyes at the sound. He looked up, his vision blurred, and looked up at his son. He looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:17 am

Mike grinned. "Surprise. He's found a new toy."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:20 am

William smiled sleepily as his son tugged at his hair again. He chuckled quietly before he heard a small scream from his other son. The baby didn't start crying; it just wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:24 am

Mike rolled his eyes. "There we go, that's what all new parents have to face every single morning." He poked his other son's nose. "Shh, come on."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:30 am

William laughed as the small boy bit his father's finger with an attempted smile. The little girl made a small whining noise and snuggled into William's chest again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:33 am

Mike pouted and examined the bite marks on his finger. "You've got a strange way of showing your affection. I'm glad Mommy isn't like that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:35 am

William grinned, finally fully awake. He sat up slowly, his hips still sore. He held his daughter and his son close, making sure to support their tiny heads. He smiled down at them. "They're so quiet," he said softly, watching as his daughter stared up at him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:42 am

Mike's eyes widened. "Don't say that, you're going to jinx us for the years to come." Yet he had to agree that their children were strangely calm for newborn babies.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:44 am

The little girl moved around in William's arms, frustrated that she couldn't move herself. She whimpered and moved her tiny arms, obvious frustration in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:46 am

Mike laughed. "There you go, told you." He attempted to poke her cheek but decided to keep his finger at a safe distance. "Now what name would suit you best..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:48 am

The baby continued to move her tiny arms and let out a whine. "Aww," William whispered. He kissed her cheek before moving her head to his should, trying to see if that was what she wanted. The baby stopped struggling and snuggled into the nape of his neck. William smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:53 am

Mike grinned. "She's adorable. They're all adorable." He studied her for a moment. "What do you think of 'Sarah'? I think it's cute."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:55 am

William thought a moment. "I kind of like 'Gabrielle'," he said quietly, turning his head to look at her face. She had Mike's eyes, and it was obvious everytime she widened them.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 am

Mike chewed on his bottom lip. Maybe I should just give in. It's not that bad. If we start arguing on names, we'll never get this done. "It's, erm, well...it's good. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:59 am

William smirked. "You don't like it," he said wisely, raising his other son to his neck as well. The baby used its tiny hand to take hold of William's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 pm

"No, it's good, it's...uhm..." Mike thought some more. "What about Sarah-Gabrielle? It's kind of a sweet name."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:47 pm

William smiled as he thought about it. "I love it," he grinned. He looked over at his daughter. "Do you like it?" he asked her in a soft voice. The baby let out an attempted giggle and nuzzled into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:10 pm

Mike grinned as well, unbelievably glad that naming a child what easier than he had thought. "Sarah-Gabrielle it is, then." He chuckled. "We need two more."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:15 pm

The little girl made a gurgling noise and accidently drooled on William's neck. He laughed quietly. He watched as the Avian boy tried again to twitch his wings. When he couldn't, he frowned. "Da!" he said, snuggling into Mike's chest.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:23 pm

Mike petted his son's head, carefully supporting it at the same time. "Do you have any name to suggest, little one? That'd make it easier for mommy and daddy." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swear I was born right in the doorway   Swear I was born right in the doorway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swear I was born right in the doorway
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: