Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It won't be alright, despite what they say

Go down 
+5
Matt Heafy
Adam Siska
Mike Carden
Victoria Asher
Mikey Russell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Mike looked at his feet and the snow melting the second it touched the ground. "So you don't want to anymore?" He didn't seem offended. Only thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:18 pm

"You'll be too busy," William said, continued to walk. He was glad he had learned how to hide his emotions so well.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Michael frowned at Willam's answer, following more purposefully.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Mike didn't argue, knowing William would only contradict him. "Can I still get a civil union contract for the time being? Signing papers isn't very romantic, but we can still wait until later for the ceremony."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:27 pm

William shrugged. "Whatever you want. We don't even have to have a ceremony," he continued walking, his hair falling into his face.He brought out his own cell phone and quickly sent a text message to Pete, telling them that they weren't coming.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Mike glanced at William's face, his head still down. "You would have liked it," he whispered. He had put all his money and energy into making the day perfect for his lover, but in the end nothing had worked, and William probably didn't love him as much as when he had made his proposition.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:34 pm

William texted Pete back one more time before putting his phone away and turning to face Mike. "It's fine," he smiled again. "I've got enough to pay you back, and I'll get a second job soon anyway." He kissed Mike's cheek briefly before continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:48 pm

Mike frowned and shook his head. He thinks I'm that kind of guy. "Money has nothing to do with this. I didn't even work to get that money. I just..." He looked at William, his cheeks pink from the cold. "I put all my hopes in this. It was supposed the be perfect for you. Things were supposed to get better starting today."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:54 pm

William shook his head, still smiling slightly. "It doesn't matter. I know you worked hard for it, but things aren't going to get better in one day," he whispered, biting his lip as he walked through the cold snow to get back home. He wanted to get home so he could sleep or try to find a place where he could hide and cry. All I wanted was for this to work out... A single tear fell from his eye, hidden by his hair that fell in front of his face and stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Mike slowed down and watched William walk away from him. He took Michael's wrist and tugged it. "Can you do me a favor? Listen to William, and take care of him. Don't leave him alone. I'll be back in a little while." He turned around and left in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Michael opened his mouth and closed it again, following William to fulfill his favor for his friend.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 pm

William realized that Mike wasn't following. Once he had reached a decent distance, he started running the rest of the way home, tears falling from his eyes silently.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:20 am

Matt sighed. He picked up Sisky and carried her out. Where to, miss?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:23 am

I don't care where we go. Sisky snuggled into him.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:28 am

Matt shrugged. I chose last time.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:33 am

I'm hungry. We should go to my apartment. Sisky's thoughts were slightly whiny.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:34 am

Ok. Matt shut the door behind them and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It won't be alright, despite what they say   It won't be alright, despite what they say - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It won't be alright, despite what they say
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: