Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calm after the storm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Calm after the storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:18 pm

William waddled into the house with a smile. He kept a hand on his stomach as he entered the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Butcher took the opportunity presented by Michael walking out to pull Tom into the house.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:24 pm

William frowned when he saw Butcher. He walked over and gave the man a brief hug. "Sorry I didn't meet you half way," he said, biting his lip. "We ran into a little trouble."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:28 pm

"I did too," Butcher smiled sheepishly, taking Sisky's dress from Tom and laying it over the back of a chair.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:32 pm

William backed away from Butcher slightly to give the man some more room. "What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:35 pm

"We just had a little fight," Butcher shrugged and smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:42 pm

William frowned. "A-are you sure you shouldn't be back there with him?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:44 pm

"He told me to leave," Butcher smiled to reassure Wililam. "I'll go back after the ceremony is over."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:47 pm

William smiled back. "Okay." He yawned again. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink while we're waiting?" he asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:54 pm

Butcher reached out to rub William's shoulders. "You should rest. You're pregnant."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:58 pm

William let out a chuckle. "There is no resting in this house, and I'm beginning to doubt that there ever will be," he grinned. "And being pregnant has nothing to do with it," he stuck out his tongue playfully.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:02 pm

"Soon you won't be able to walk," Butcher put a hand on William's stomach. "Mikey's bigger than you now."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:00 am

William's eyes widened slightly. "Hopefully I won't get that big. I just got a job and I really need to keep working," he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:24 pm

"You got a job? What do people say? You're a pregnant man." Butcher suddenly realized how William could get a job, "Oh."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:54 pm

William looked at Butcher suspiciously. "You aren't thinking that I..?" he trailed off, looking into the Avian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm

"No, I still think you're male," Butcher said quickly, looking down at William's chest and stomach. "You got a job pretending to be a woman?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:01 pm

"I kind of had to," he shrugged. "I got a job as a waitress at a run-down diner."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Butcher blinked, "Do you wear a dress?" He tried to imagine William working at a diner and failed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:00 pm

William nodded his head. "It makes me look like a blueberry, and it hardly fits," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Butcher covered his mouth as he imagined William as the girl who turned into a blueberry in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:01 pm

"Back," Mike announced, putting an arm around William's shoulders once he had reached him. "Is everyone there and ready?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 pm

William gave Butcher an odd looks accompanied by a chuckle, but nodded in response to Mike's question. "I think so," he smiled, nuzzling into the man's arm.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Mike grinned. "Then we're all set to leave. I'll call a cab...I think I could get a minivan." He raised his hand to count on his fingers. "You, me, Butcher, Tom, Michael, Sisky, Matt...am I forgetting anyone? Is Mikey coming with the kid?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 pm

William shook his head quickly, giving Mike a silent warning signal. He went back to smiling and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 pm

Mike quickly changed the subject. "Okay, I'll call the..." He patted his pocket for his cellphone, but then remembered it was smashed somewhere on the street. "I'm not lending you electronic devices again," he told his boyfriend. He didn't seem angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm after the storm   Calm after the storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm after the storm
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next