Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong frequency

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Wrong frequency - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:23 pm

Butcher shrank away from his friend in confusion then snarled and pushed away roughly to stand up.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 pm

William slowly rose to his feet, ready to support Butcher fi he needed it. He looked angry and felt more fury than his expression could portray.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm

"Bill...?" Mike tried to have his boyfriend attention for a second. He felt angry, yes - but William had no idea of how powerful the kitsune was.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:29 pm

Butcher backed away from the both of them and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 pm

William kept an eye on Butcher. "Yes?" he tried to ask in a normal tone so as if not to scare Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:33 pm

"Don't ever try to get your revenge," he warned William. "She's more powerful than you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:34 pm

"Can't." Butcher said in a small voice and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:36 pm

William ignored Mike's comment for a moment and walked over to Butcher. "Can't what?" he asked softly, taking the drummer's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm

Mike sighed loudly, rocking the baby in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Butcher tlited his face towards William when he didn't hear the singer answer Mike. "Listen. Don't." He shook his head slowly. "Doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:41 pm

William bit his lip. "It does matter," he said softly. She can be added to the list that Ryland's on. Blood is blood and their blood is to be shead.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:42 pm

Mike walked over to William and frowned. "It matters but you won't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Butcher closed his eyes and worked on his neural connections a bit more. He needed to be able to talk a little faster.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:49 pm

William bit his lip and looked over at Mike, shaking his head slowly. "I have to," he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:51 pm

"No you don't. She nearly killed all three of us. You can't possibly fight her." He shook his head. "It's out of the question. I can keep her away but I don't know when she'll discover the lie."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:54 pm

I can still move. Butcher realized and then blinked in confusion at hearing his voice in his head. He shook it off and walked over to grab William's face gently so he could hold the singer's attention. "My problem. My guilt."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 pm

William shook his head slowly, smiling sadly at Butcher. He turned to face Mike. "For once, I want to prove that I can do something other than sit back and watch. I want to prove to you that I'm not completely worthless," he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:59 pm

Mike sighed. "Bill, listen. I know you're not worthless. You did plenty of things already. But if you act, we'll all get hurt." He bit his lip. "Don't ever tell her you're my boyfriend, otherwise we're both dead. Stay out of this, please."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:02 pm

Butcher growled and tightened his grip on Willam's chin. I'm sorry Bill. I can hear you I just can't speak fast enough to explain. "Stop."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 pm

Nothing's ever going to work out right... William hissed slightly as Butcher tightened his grip. He looked over at Mike threw the corner of his eyes. "I am fucking tired of you just going off like that. You can't do all this by yourself. You need help."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:07 pm

"Right now you're certainly not the one who can provide it," Mike snapped back. "I'm not going anywhere. I won't try anything."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 pm

Butcher let go of Willam's chin and wrapped his arms around the singer, trying to be more gentle. He whispered into William's ear. "Careful. He loves you," and smiled at being able to say a three word sentence.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:12 pm

William stood motionless until he turned to Mike. "That's beside the point," he whispered. "I don't want to lose you," his voice trembled.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:16 pm

Butcher backed away from the both of them as they came into sharper focus. I don't want to lose you. He quietly stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:32 am

"Try something and you'll lose me for good." Mike held the baby inside his arm, and touched William's shoulder with his free hand. He glared at him. "If you let something happen to you or the babies, I swear I'm never forgiving you. Besides, if you attack her she might just take me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong frequency   Wrong frequency - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong frequency
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: