Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me

Go down 
+2
Victoria Asher
Mike Carden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:40 pm

William nodded, still grinning. "Thank you so much," he said, walking over to carefully hug Mikey, making sure not to disturb Angel or Nils.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:42 pm

"No problem." Mikey hugged him back. Nils tore at the skin. "Oh, for God's sake!" With his free hand he rubbed his face. "Greedy little thing." He gave Matt and Mike an uneasy smile. "I better get back to Andrew before this thing eats me alive."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:42 pm

It's a start. It's an honest to God start. A true smile spread unconsciously across Matt's face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:45 pm

"Okay. Thanks again," William smiled, turning back around to face Mike and Matt. He walked over to Matt and brushed the stray hair out of the boy's face again, grinning at his smile. It's perfect. He then turned around to look at Mike, wanting to hear his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:39 pm

Whatever had been scaring him earlier, Mike had now completely forgotten about it. He was grinning, unconsciously moving from one feet to the other until he had William's attention. To compensate for a lack of appropriate words, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and pulled him into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:43 pm

William was still grinning as they kissed. He put one arm around Mike's waist and the other went to the back of the man's head so that he could deepen the kiss a little. I've never felt this happy or excited in my life.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Mike kissed William until neither of them were able to breathe anymore. Even as he moved his lips away, he stayed at a very short distance from the boy's mouth. He laughed quietly. "I'm happy, Bill."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:52 pm

William grinned and bit his lip excitedly. "Me too," he said, moving back only slightly so that he could look down at his stomach. He put a hand to it. "They're actually yours," he whispered, grinning down at his bulging stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Mike kneeled down so he could plant a kiss on William's stomach. "You better all have your mom's looks, or this is the end of the Carden line," he said as if he was talking to the babies, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:00 pm

William giggled and grinned, looking down at Mike. I want all of us to be able to stay this happy. He put a hand on the opposite side of his stomach that Mike had kissed. He rubbed it gently. "They're going to be beautiful," he said softly, still smiling down at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Mike stood up again, his smile never fading. "You know what's beautiful?" he whispered so only the boy would hear, and pressed his lips to William's cheek. "You are."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:10 pm

William blushed slightly and smiled at Mike. "I love you," he whispered, leaning to kiss the guitarist's on the lips again, his blushing making him feel slightly warmer.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:51 pm

"I love you too," Mike whispered tenderly. He looked at their hosts and nodded. "Thanks again, Mikey. That meant a lot to us." He stepped forward, perhaps attempting a handshake, but finally decided not to. "Yeah. Thank you." He turned to William. "Home?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:54 pm

William nodded, walking over to the couch to set Angel down. He layed her down carefully, making sure that she had a pillow under her head. He smiled at her as he walked over towards Matt and helped the other vampire up. "I think we're ready," he smiled, walking over towards Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:04 pm

Mike watched William with a certain fascination. He couldn't wait to see how he'd be with his own children. "Good." He took William's hand. "See you in two days, I guess? The wedding." He grinned happily and waved his hand as they exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11