Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me

Go down 
+2
Victoria Asher
Mike Carden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:20 am

Matt nodded, feeling something strange in his chest. It hurt. He watched the little girl lean her head on his father's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:22 am

Mike smiled again at the little girl, amazed by her energy and cheerfulness. He went closer to her this time. "And does Angel like Nils?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

Female Number of posts : 566
Loyalties : Herself
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:23 am

Nick appeared in time to hear Mike's question and see his daughter nod emphatically. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 am

William carefully sat Angel down with a smile as Nick entered the room again. She's so polite and caring.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 am

Matt shoved his hands in his pockets. I really don't belong here.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 am

"So Butcher's coming down?" Mike asked, careful not to seem too impatient.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:28 am

"Uhh..." Nick looked around. "They were..." He looked back again. "He was sleeping, but he said he'd come down..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:31 am

William's eyes widened slightly. "W-we always could have came back at a different time if he was sleeping...," he trailed off, feeling a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:32 am

Matt reached out in his mind for Mike. I don't like this.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 am

Mikey quietly descended, hair for once tied back. He looked at them with his dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:35 am

Butcher stuck close to Mikey, yawning as he descended the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:36 am

We're just here to see if Butcher can check who's the father of Bill's babies. Don't worry. Mike looked at Mikey with concern. "I heard what happened. Not too much harm, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:37 am

Nick watched silently. Angel ran up to him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:38 am

William looked up at both men with concern. He bit his lip and waited for someone to reply to Mike's question.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:39 am

It feels strange. Matt rubbed the back of his head. Not nice... But... I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 am

"Nick." Mikey sighed. "We're fine." He pushed a strand of hair out his eyes. "Little shocked, but fine." As if to agree, Nils reached for Mikey's wing again.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:43 am

Butcher didn't appear to want to talk about it. "Do you think the food I brought you will be okay, Bill?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 am

What's it like? You need to show how you feel sometimes. Any idea what makes you feel that way? Mike glanced at the vampire for the sake of making eye contact, and looked back at Mikey and Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:46 am

The two shades watched silently; only reminders of memories in the long forgotten past.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:49 am

William looked up at Butcher, somewhat confused. He looked back at Mike; he needed someone to help him explain. "Oh, yeah, that was fine. We actually came here for a different reason though," he said quietly, turning back to face the two Avians.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:51 am

I... Matt bit his lip, the first display of indecision he'd ever shown to them. It's burning. Here. He placed a hand on his chest. When William was talking to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:52 am

Mikey's eyes flickered momentarily to Butcher before he walked down the rest of the stairs. Nils patted his bare chest, cooing gently.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:55 am

Butcher moved over to William and took the taller man's chin in his hand, tilting it to the side before letting go. "You don't look so good, William."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 am

Mike smiled softly despite not looking at Matt. Did you wish it was you instead of Angel? That'd be envy. It's okay, it's normal. I think you should tell Bill about it. He watched Butcher and felt slightly guilty; he knew why William didn't look nor feel good. "We were wondering if you could help us find out whether our babies are vampires or part avian. Maybe the pregnancy will be shorter than we thought."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:01 am

"I think you could've asked most avians here that and got the right answer." Nick murmured, moving Angel into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next