Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me

Go down 
+2
Victoria Asher
Mike Carden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Mike stopped. "Oh. Mikey." He didn't really know what to say to make everything less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:02 pm

Matt scrambled away, nervous in case he scared the avian.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:04 pm

William stood up slowly, still holding Angel in his arms. He smiled over at Mikey before walking over to Matt. He ran a hand through the boy's hair, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:09 pm

Mikey's eyes flickered nervously over to Matt. He stood awkwardly in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:11 pm

"Erm...yeah, so...Bill?" Mike started tentatively, hoping the boy would ask Mikey what they wanted to know to get back home as soon as they could.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:12 pm

Matt shied away from William. I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:14 pm

William nodded at Matt and turned to face Mikey, deciding to balance Angel on his hip as she slept. "We were wondering if there was anything you could do to see if the babies are Avian or not," he whispered, trying not to wake the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:15 pm

"Well..." Mikey chewed his lips. "I guess I can try. I mean, I can tell if someone's pregnant and stuff, so..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:16 pm

Mike managed a smiled. "Thank you." He felt a strange thing in his stomach, a kind of anxiety. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:17 pm

Tell him I'm sorry. Matt begged. Please.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm

William nodded again. He smiled. "Matt says he's sorry. H-he was trained to do what Ryland told him to," William said softly, brushing the boy's cheek with his thumb gently.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Mikey nodded slowly, but the fear still remained in his eyes. "I need your fingerprint then."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:21 pm

Matt closed his eyes at the touch, unused to it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm

William walked closer to Mikey and waited, wondering what the Avian was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:23 pm

Mikey went through the motions he'd been through with every avian in the centre. He stared at the print thoughtfully, gently rubbing his thumb over it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm

The vampire brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them tightly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 pm

William used one arm to hold Angel and put his other hand on his stomach, rubbing it carefully. He smiled and waited for Mikey to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 pm

The avian chewed the inside of his mouth. "Three of them." He murmured. "One... one live." He looked down at William's stomach, hand still on the print. "Two live. And... an egg." He gave William a wry smile. "You can blame your boyfriend for that one when it's born."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Matt watched for William's reaction curiously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:30 pm

William grinned, his hand still running over his stomach. He turned back to look at Mike and Matt. "You're going to be a dad," he looked at Mike. "And you're going to be a big brother," William said, smiling over at Matt. He turned back to face Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:32 pm

"Anything else you want to know?" Nils gnawed at Mikey's wing hurriedly. "I'm an avian, not a chicken!" The leader scolded, moving his son away.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:33 pm

Matt tried desperately to smile. A strange lopsided attempt spread across his face, but it was still a try.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:34 pm

William grinned at Matt. Your smile looks great. He turned back once again to face Mikey. "I don't think so. But do you know how long the pregnancy might take?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Nils wailed, reaching out hungrily for his father's wing. "One second." Mikey reached into his pocket and pulled out an injection, injecting the solution into his skin before letting Nils latch onto his chest. "Uhh... Probably about... two, three months. When it starts to hurt - and I mean really hurt, like you've been stabbed and set alight - then I'd come back and Nick and I will have a look." Nils mumbled against Mikey's bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Matt flushed, sucking in his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me   & I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

& I'm not proud that nothing will seem easy about me
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next