Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now the storm is coming

Go down 
+4
Mikey Russell
William Beckett
Adam Siska
Mike Carden
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:51 pm

William smiled weakly and kissed the guitarist lightly. "It's the same here. I love you," he whispered, running his free hand through the other man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:54 pm

"I love you too." Mike's hand shook a little. "Let's go." He turned around, holding William's hand firmly, and walked faster than before.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:57 pm

William sighed, having to try harder to keep up with Mike. Anyone watching us must think I look hysterical having to run like this to keep up with him walking. He kept a hold on Mike's hand, hoping that it would help him keep up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:59 pm

Mike slowed down significantly when he realized William kept him behind. "If I walk too fast, just say so."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:03 pm

William was glad they had slowed down. He sighed again. "Thanks," he whispered, nearly out of breath. "I need to start going on walks or something," he chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:04 pm

"You need to start eating." Mike cursed himself for not thinking about it while they were home.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:05 pm

"Yeah, I'll have to do that too, I guess. Vomitting up pure liquid is not a pleasant feeling," he said, shuddering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:07 pm

"Vomitting isn't supposed to be a pleasant feeling," Mike simply stated. Without noticing, he started walking faster again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now the storm is coming
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32