Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now the storm is coming

Go down 
+4
Mikey Russell
William Beckett
Adam Siska
Mike Carden
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Sisky sniffled. "Bye." She changed to a normal size and looked around for cleaning supplies.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:53 pm

Mike tried not walking too fast since it would exhaust William, but at the same time he knew they'd have to act quick. Did he head for the Meagan already? Flying was out of the question due to his condition and William's weight. "You should know where he is," he finally told his boyfriend. "If you were him, where would you be?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 am

William bit his lip, trying hard to keep up with Mike's pace. "I don't think he'd willingly go back to the Meagan. But chances are Ryland found another way to get to him," William said quietly. He reached for Mike's hand to help him keep up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:44 am

"He'd be in town, then?" Mike's fingers interlaced with William's. Maybe Ryland hasn't reached him yet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm

"It'd be the first place I'd check," William offered, squeezing Mike's hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:36 pm

Mike had to let go of William's hand to take off his shirt. He knew how self-conscious the boy was about his stomach; he handed him his shirt without an explanation and took his hand again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:38 pm

William gave Mike a small hug as they continued walking. "Thank you," he whispered, squeezing the man's hand again as he tried his best to keep up. He put the shirt on quickly and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Mike turned his head slightly to look at William as they walked. "Y'know," he said calmly, "I'm sure Matt won't go back to Ryland. He's too fond of you, and Blackinton's just an asshole."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:38 pm

William bit his lip. "I hope so. I don't want him going back there." I don't know why, but he's always been like a son to be and I feel the need to take care of him. He continued walking. He didn't let it show, but he had to basically run to keep up with Mike's fast walking.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:40 pm

I need to go home to get clean clothes. Sisky smelled herself and frowned before walking out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:51 pm

"No one wants him to." He paused, and looked at William again. "Even though he tried to kill me, I like him. Deep down he's kind-hearted like you. He'll do what's right." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:55 pm

William looked down towards the ground for a moment. "He has reasons for why he acted like he did. I still don't know the full story of where he came from and who his parents are, but I just remember that he appeared the day that everyone said Ryland had beat me enough to knock me out for a little while. They brought him into the hospital room and let me look at him. They kept him ever since," he said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Mike stopped walking; he felt a kind of sick feeling down his throat. "William." I can't believe you never doubted what they might have told you. "How could you just remember that? Think a bit of what that could imply!" It makes so much sense it's fucking scary. It's got to be wrong, it has to.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 pm

William stopped with Mike. His eyes widened slightly and he looked over at the man. "What do you mean?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

"Honestly, William! Don't tell me you have no idea!" He took a deep breath. "Think about what Ryland told you earlier. Think."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:11 pm

William's eyes opened wider as he remembered. "Oh god," he whispered, suddenly feeling nauseous. He walked over towards the nearest grassy patch and vommited, the idea scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:15 pm

"And I thought fatherhood had scared Sisky," Mike said under his breath. He walked over to William and gently rubbed his back. "I-I could be wrong, but..." I don't think I am. "It would make sense." I'm going to tear Ryland's throat in pieces next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:27 pm

William wretched again, only a slimy substance coming up because he hadn't eaten. He was shaking slightly. "I-I would have had to remember being pregnant, right?" he asked, biting his lip as he turned around to face the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Mike looked at him sadly. "Y-Yes, I suppose." He took William's hand in his own. "I wish I could tell you. If you really don't remember anything, I guess you can't find out what happened by yourself."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:35 pm

William's eyes were still wide. "I-I want to go find Ryland and find out what he meant," he whispered, staring up into Mike's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Mike swallowed. "I know how important this must be for you," he told William, "but are you sure you want to go see Ryland?" He sighed. Like we have the choice. "To be honest, I want to find out too. And it's not like he was about to leave us alone anyway. Do we go now...?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 pm

William swallowed. "Chances are if we find Ryland, we're bound to find Matt," he whispered, a hand rushing to cover his mouth soon after until he reached the grassy place again and wretched once more, his small frame trembling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:44 pm

Mike put a hand over his own forehead in concern. I need to learn to shut up. "Maybe I'm not on the right track," he tried hesitantly. "I could be wrong...don't worry, William."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:46 pm

William turned around to face the guitarist once more. "That wasn't from worrying," he gave a weak smile, reaching for the other man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Mike smiled slightly, taking William's hand and kissing his forehead. "Just so you know...I'm the happier I've ever been with you. Never forget that." We won't know when someone can take it all away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now the storm is coming
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next