Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now the storm is coming

Go down 
+4
Mikey Russell
William Beckett
Adam Siska
Mike Carden
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:50 pm

Sisky turned small and scrambled under the couch. If they think I'm gone already it will be easier to get away. She didn't think she could try for Mike's broken window without the two men in the kitchen noticing.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:12 pm

William will help me. Like the vampire had turned to him, Mikey ran towards the house. He knocked nervously on the door, looking like an omen, dressed entirely in black.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:14 pm

William looked over towards the hallway. He started walking away. "I'll answer it. Be right back," he said quietly, walking down the corridor until he reached the door. He opened it, looking at Mikey, an eye brow raised. "Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:15 pm

This isn't going to work... The avian's heart sank. "I..." he stammered. "I..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm

William frowned, opening the door to let the avian in. "What's wrong?" he asked softly, putting an arm around the man sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:19 pm

"Everything!" Mikey sobbed, covering his face with his hands. "Everything's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:21 pm

William frowned. He kept his arm around the avian, trying to calm him down. "Shhh," he whispered. "It'll be okay. Now what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:23 pm

Mikey looked up, russet eyes pathetic. "Are the babies ok?" He asked. "I'm sorry to come here, but I didn't know where else to go..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 pm

William smiled weakly. "It's fine. You're always welcome here," he said, his arm still around Mikey. "Now tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:26 pm

Mikey rubbed his eyes. "Me. I'm a train wreck. I'm a disaster."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 pm

William frowned again. "Don't say that. It's not true. Why do you think all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:28 pm

"I won't let Andrew touch me. I keep thinking about the daughters I lost. I'm a terrible father to the son I have left. I almost betrayed my flock. I abandoned my flock." Mikey ticked off his list on his fingers. "Need I go on?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:33 pm

William bit his lip. "Shhh," he tried again. "I-I know that you're upset about losing a child, but it takes time to get over. You won't ever completely get over it, but you should just try to picture what a great daughter she would have been. And you aren't a terrible father. You just need a little time to heal from everything. It'll be okay. Just give it time," he said, hugging the man.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:35 pm

"Why is it always my children that die?" Mikey whispered in the taller man's ear. "Why is it my children that die; the ones I bear?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:39 pm

William looked at the avian's eyes. "Sometimes...sometimes things happen. We don't know why, but there is a reason for everything. I-I know what you're going through, but just try as hard as you can to get past it. Butcher loves you and wants to take care of you. You also have a son that wants nothing more than to be loved by you," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:39 pm

Mikey shivered. "I can't." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:41 pm

"Why?" William asked, looking down into the man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:41 pm

Mikey drew up his shoulders, looking hunted. "Not... not..." He choked out. He blinked. "Shouldn't happen."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:43 pm

William lessened his eyes contact a little. "Why not?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:44 pm

"Because I'm not supposed to have children." Mikey's eyes were glazed as he repeated the words he'd learnt. "Shouldn't happen. Men shouldn't have children. It's freakish and wrong."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:47 pm

William subtly put his arms over his stomach to cover it. "But it can still happen. If it's able to happen, then it can't be so wrong," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:49 pm

Carden said that to us. Mikey looked at the floor, remembering. Someone screamed at Nick that it was his punishment for being freakish and carrying a child. "Scientists aren't right, but they still exist." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm

Butcher took extra care to land softly, looking down at the baby face poking out of the top of his red zip-up hoodie. He walked up to the door and knocked on it, a little suprised when it swung open. "Wiliam?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:53 pm

William turned around to look over at Butcher. Perfect timing. He smiled. "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:54 pm

Mikey hunched his shoulders up as he saw the baby poking out of Butcher's hoodie. The little boy stared around with wide russet eyes. he noticed a slight tinge of blue in them. Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the storm is coming   Now the storm is coming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now the storm is coming
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next