Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time won't let me go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am

"I'd go to my parent's house and cry into my mom's shoulder but that's just me." Sisky thought a moment and grabbed Mike's arm. "You didn't use a condom."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:22 pm

"I..." Mike held his breath. He was ashamed he had forgotten that women could get pregnant, too. "Oh fuck, seriously. It doesn't mean anything, right? I mean - you're not necessarily...?" He frowned, and looked infinitely sad. "We'll buy a pregnancy test."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Sisky let go. "Then I won't change back for awhile. I don't want to accidently kill something." Pregnant? With Mike's baby? If I am and it turns out like me I think I'll do what my parents did. I'm not fit to raise a baby by myself. "Let's focus on Billvy here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:39 pm

But focusing on William was suddenly the hardest thing to do. Mike swallowed. "You'd actually keep it?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:29 pm

"I'd..." Sisky turned her back to Mike. "I couldn't kill it... I think we should really find William."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 pm

I didn't want you to. I'm just surprised. Mike nodded silently and grabbed his coat, heading for the door. "If you're really pregnant," he said calmly, not looking at Sisky, "I'll help you with the baby. Not like a father, of course, but...y'know. I'll be there." He opened the door and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm

"You wouldn't have to..." You really don't know do you? Sisky followed, hugging herself because she was suddenly conscious of the fact that she had no bra and her breasts might be somewhat visible through her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Mike looked at her and smiled weakly. "I feel like I do, actually." He didn't want to say more on the matter; they had to find William. "Do you think Bill ran to a friend?" He probably went to see Mikey and tell him how horrible I am.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:48 pm

"I would have," Sisky nodded. "When we get there I should leave you. I don't think William will want to see me with you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:57 pm

Mike frowned. "I don't think William wants to see me at all," he said. "You can leave if you want...but I have resbonsibilities. I'm not leaving you with a child." He patted the girl's shoulder. "We're still friends, I hope?" He headed for the Mandible house.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:00 pm

"Yeah but I fucked up your life," Sisky looked at Mike in confusion. "You still want to be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:05 pm

"You didn't fuck up anything. I made a bad decision and I need to deal with it." He scratched the back of his neck. "Case closed."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 pm

Sisky shut her mouth to stop herself from commenting on how the choice was made by the two of them. "Girls are nothing but trouble. Theory proven," Sisky muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time won't let me go.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14