Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time won't let me go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:11 pm

"Yeah?" Mike wasn't quite sure what she meant. He softly kissed her neck, cupping her left breast with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:14 pm

"It's different than I've ever felt," Sisky whispered, closing her eyes and tilting her head back slightly. Her lips were parted but she didn't moan aloud. Take off our pants, Mike. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Mike shamelessly took off his pants and underwear. Not being interrupted by Sisky meant he could go all the way. He laid the girl down on the cold floor and unzipped her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:20 pm

Sisky arched her back away from the cold floor to help Mike slip her pants off. "I feel wet down there," she giggled. "Hurry up and fuck me hard. I want to feel it."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Mike blushed, his fingers moved nervously on the denim and the skin. He slid Sisky's pants down and did the same with his underwear. He rubbed his fingers between the girl's thighs to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:25 pm

Sisky breathed in sharply and clutched at the ground. "Tease."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:27 pm

"And you enjoy it." Mike removed his hand and leaned down to press his chest against Sisky's breasts. He pushed inside her, thrusting as deep as he could.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:29 pm

"Yes," Sisky sighed happily into Mike's skin, wrapping her small arms around him and kissing his neck. She made sure not to suck or bite so she wouldn't live any marks.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:33 pm

Mike pushed inside her again. He had needed the release of sleeping with someone he didn't have to be scared of hurting. He thrusted in at a steady pace, licking one of Sisky's breasts as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 pm

Sisky spread her thighs wider to give Mike better access and generally became a quietly moaning wiggling mess. "Mike," she whispered breathlessly. "That's good. Give me more. Harder."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Mike did as he was told, thrusting not only harder but faster. "Remind me how women moan, Sisky..." He started sucking on one of the girl's nipples.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Sisky dug her fingernails into Mike's back as she moaned. She forgot herself and melted into the moment. "Mike... So fucking good..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:45 pm

Mike bit the skin slightly before removing his mouth. "I know," he whispered between sharp intakes of air. "You look good and you feel good too..." He moaned quietly, thrusting harder.

Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:50 pm

Sisky breathed shallowly, "I wasn't completely off. You are pretty cute for a guy." She crushed her lips against the guitarists to see what he tasted like. I can't tell if I'm close or not but something is definitely building.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:53 pm

Mike slid his tongue inside Sisky's mouth, caught up in the heat of the moment. His movement became less controlled; he hoped the girl was close too.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm

Sisky's skin flushed and she felt muscles she didn't know she had contract. It must be happening! She moaned into Mike's mouth and her body stiffened.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 pm

Mike thrusted again and spilled inside Sisky, groaning against the girl's neck. He planted a sloppy kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:04 pm

Sisky kissed back and gave Mike a little squeeze before letting her arms fall limp. "Thank you for sharing that with me," she whispered. "I'm glad it wasn't some random guy I don't know." She patted him on the chest weakly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:08 pm

Mike nodded, smiling. "Anytime." He pulled out, rolled on his back, and then put his underwear and pants on. I need a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Sisky pulled her own underwear and pants on as well as Mike's shirt. I just lost my female virginity to a man who steals my food on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 am

William held in so many different emotions as he watched the two begin to dress. What they didn't know was that he had been unable to stay asleep because of his nightmare, and in wonder of what the two were doing, he quietly walked down the first few stairs, only to find his fiance fucking someone who he thought was a friend. William bit his lip, but this time he made sure not to let any tears out. He shook his head in disbelief as he walked back up te stairs just as quietly as before. He walked over to the table and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I need to get out of here. He began writing.

Mike,
I'm leaving for a walk. Or rather, I need to get out of the house. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Don't try looking for me. I don't know if maybe it's best I just leave for a while or if I just stay away permantely. I can't stop you from loving someone else. But future advice: make sure that the other person isn't around and able to watch.

He didn't even bother to sign his name at the end. What he did leave however, was a single tear that he accidently let escape. It stained the paper. Oh how cliche.... He walked towards the door, his mind still reeling. I have to get out of here. He opened the door as quietly as possible and shut it in the same manner. He didn't know where he was going to go. He just knew he had to leave. His feet lead the way while his mind was left to reel.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:49 am

Sisky walked up the stairs without Mike and over to the table. Since she noticed William wasn't around she took off Mike's shirt and put it on a chair before turning small and reclaiming her own shirt. That's when she noticed the note and walked over to it to read the large letters. "Mike?! William's gone!" She jumped off the table and returned to a normal size. You've got it wrong, Billvy. I don't love Mike and he doesn't love me. We're just friends. Fuck, I'm a homewrecker.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:41 am

Mike's eyes widened. "What do you mean, he's gone?" He was oblivious to the fact William could have seen them. "I told him to never leave the house alone!" He jumped on his feet and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:52 am

"He left a note," Sisky said quietly, not daring to look at Mike. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for him to leave you." He's pregnant. He won't last long out there.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:11 am

"A...note?" Mike walked up to the table where the paper had been left and read it, frowning when he noticed the single tear stain. "Fuck, I keep getting bad ideas over and over today." He put the paper down. "We need to find him. If you were a pregnant man running away, where would you go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time won't let me go.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next