Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time won't let me go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Time won't let me go. Empty
PostSubject: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:31 pm

William was relieved to finally reach the house, but to his dismay, the door was locked, and Mike was the one with the keys. He pouted before remembering that the window was broken. As stupid as it's going to look, it's the only way in.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:37 pm

William walked to the back of the house, reaching the broken window. The edges were jagged and he didn't think he could get in through the small break. He shrugged, knowing that he had to try something. He winced and cussed under his breath as he reached for the window seal, which was above his head.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:48 pm

William finally reached the window seal and used the rest of his strength to push himself up on it. He struggled climbing up the side of the house. When he stood on the window seal, he was amazed he had made it that far. He waited for a moment before starting to climg in. He got his head and his arms in, and got to his waist when he stopped. Or rather, had to stop. He held his breath for a moment before realizing what he had done. He tried to back out, but couldn't. He didn't understand. he was still his original size; he should have been able to fit through the whole. He laughed dryly at himself. He was stuck in the window until someone came home.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:13 pm

William groaned as he continued to fight his way in. He felt stupid for being caught in the window. This would have been understanble if I were showing, but I'm not! He continued struggling, but gave up at soon as the glass began to cut into his stomach. He hissed and stopped moving, knowing that he had to be careful if he wanted to keep his children.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:43 pm

William whimpered, wishing he had stayed with Mike. He had no way of anyone helping him now, and even if someone did come along, they'd think he got caught while trying to break in. He groaned. "I guess it's just me and you guys now," he whispered, looking down at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:19 pm

William smiled faintly. "Your mommy does stupid things all the time. So don't grow up to be like mommy," he looked down at his stomach and spoke. "Grow up to be like your daddy who will hopefully come save the fat person from the window," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 pm

William was getting very bored after a few hours had passed. He tried moving again, but instead hissed in pain as the glass cut his stomach again. He sighed. "I don't know if it's you guys or not, but honestly. If it is you secretly making me bigger so I'm wedged in here, then you're grounded." He frowned. "On second thought, it might have just been that mommy ate icecream with pickles," he laughed quietly at himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm

William gave up on being quiet and decided to start talking to his children, not really caring how stupid he looked anymore. "I'm going to go insane before your daddy gets back." William liked referring to Mike as the father of his children. It made him happy. He smiled. "I wonder how many of you there are in there. Just whatever you do, don't make mommy look like a wahle. Daddy will hold that against me forever. And on that note, remind me to get rid of any camera he owns," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:45 pm

William cocked his head in thought. "Let's see... What else can I tell you? I could tell you how you were made, but I doubt your daddy wants me explaining that stuff to you yet. Let's just say you are my little garden gnomes," he nodded, grinning once more.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:52 pm

"Hmm... I can't really think of anything else to say besides that I love you all already," he smiled, looking down at the visible part of his stomach. He shivered as the wind blew. "I would try to warm us up, but quite honestly I think we may be stuck here for a while," he frowned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 pm

William frowned as the wind continued to blow. It felt like it was going to storm. "Great," he sighed. "My ass is stuck out the window and it's going to fucking rain." He tried once more to move his body into the window, and succeeded moving about half an inch more of his stomach in before he was completely stuck and couldn't move at all. "Of all the luck," he frowned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 pm

William laughed uneasily as he felt it start to drizzle. He could feel the cold water hit his pants. He shivered. "I have the feeling that this won't be too good for either of us." He looked around in the hopes of trying to find something to help him ease into the window with, but failed. He could feel his legs getting wet.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm

William became agitated after the rain came down harder, nearly soaking his pants. The wind continued blowing on him, and it only made him feel worse, his body trembling as best it could without harming himself ont he jagged edges of the glass window.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 pm

As Mike walked, he noticed the sky was getting darker. It was probably raining near his street. As a matter of fact, Mike quickly found out that it was. "...William?" he asked, getting closer to the door when he noticed long skinny legs outside the window.,
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm

William jumped at the sound of Mike's voice, causing himself to hit his head on the glass behind him. He yelped, squirming around. "Mike!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Adam flew off of Mike's shoulder and landed on Willam's leg. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Mike laughed quietly, and slammed his feet against the glass, breaking it. He caught William in his arms to make sure he wouldn't get hurt falling. The rain drenched all three men.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 pm

William fell down into Mike's arms with a groan. He tried to stand up, having to use Mike to balance himself. "Thank you. I was beginning to think my fat ass was going to be stuck up there forever," he frowned. Then he looked down onto his leg. "S-Sisky?" he asked, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:06 pm

"You could have killed me!" Sisky shrieked, clinging to William's leg.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:10 pm

Mike shrugged, still not used to talking to a fairy. "Sorry." He took a deep breath. "Sisky is a fairy, Ryland is fucking Mikey, Butcher loves Mikey, Mikey and Butcher and I are Avians, William is a vampire and Ryland's mate..." He gasped for air. "And Bill is pregnant. I think that's it. Who wants coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:15 pm

"What's an Avian? Butcher's gay? William's Ryland's mate? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" Sisky slipped into the grass, throughly soaked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Mike kneeled down and opened his hand for Sisky to step on. "We're like vampires, but with wings. Although mine look like crap right now." He tried moving them, but in vain this time. He frowned. "Butcher is...with Mikey, that's all I know. William is or was Ryland's mate, not by choice. Now he's pregnant with my children."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 pm

"I can't fly anymore. My wings are too soaked. Pick me up please?" Sisky sounded overwhelemed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 pm

Mike did as he was told. "Sorry." He took William's hand and lead both men inside, carefully closing and locking the door behing them.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:28 am

William kept glancing over at Sisky every few seconds. A fairy? All this time Butcher was afraid to go find a human Sisky when in all truth he was a fairy. Wait, if he's dainty and he's a fairy, does that mean that since Pete's short, he could be a leprechaun? William held back the laughter from what he had just thought. He shivered as they entered the corridor that led to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time won't let me go.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next