Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time won't let me go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 am

"Don't laugh at me, Billvy." Adam warned, pouting unhappily. "Mike, I'm stuck. I can't change back. It's happened before, but I hid under my pillow in my bunk last time." I didn't really want to tell you guys. I knew you'd make fun of me.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:41 am

Mike poked the small man. "How did you turn back to normal last time?" He had stopped laughing at Sisky, understanding the situation mustn't have been so funny for him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:47 am

"Somebody, probably you, scared me and I got the hiccups. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything." Adam grabbed Mike's fingers with both hands and bit it with his tiny teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:49 am

"Ow!" Mike yelped, suddenly jerking back. "Yo Pixie, I'm trying to help you here. Be nice."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:50 am

"I'm sorry," Sisky batted his eyelashes. "Forgive me, Mike?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:53 am

Mike raised his finger (and the boy) at the level of his eyes. "Forgiven. I can't be mad at small things with wings." He blew air in Sisky's face, grinning when it messed his hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:59 am

"I'm going to crawl in your mouth when you're sleeping and poke that dangly thing if you blow in my face again," Sisky giggled and clung to Mike's finger. He wasn't mad, the rush of air probably helped him dry his wings. "Hey could you turn me around and do that again actually?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:01 am

"Err, sure." Mike turned his finger on the other side and blew again, making Sisky's wings flutter. "They're kind of cute," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 am

"Thanks, that felt good," Adam flittered his wings to test them. "Cute as in kittens and unicorns? I'm going to be single for the rest of my life..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:07 am

Mike frowned. "Why d'you say that? Not unless you stay stuck to that size, no. And even then you could date a hot female dragonfly."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:11 am

Adam took off from Mike's finger and did a few laps around the man's head. "Girls like to be friends with the cute little guys. They don't like to date them. It's cool though, man. I have my own place now but some scary dude came and broke my door in and trashed my bedroom. I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:14 am

"Sure. Big food for the little guy." Mike invited William to sit in the living room, and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want to stay here until we fix your door?" he suggested to Sisky.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 am

"Like a sleepover, Santi?" Sisky asked in a cutesy voice. "Sounds like good to me." He fluttered around Mike like a hyper little butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:20 am

"Sleepover, yeah," Mike repeated, smiling slightly. He took a cold cupcake out of the fridge. "That fits you so well."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 am

"CUPCAKE!" Sisky dove for it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:49 pm

William grinned as he sat down on a nearby chair, hiding the fact that his body was shaking slightly. He watched the fairy float around for a little bit. "So how have you been, Sisky?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 pm

"Gud Billbe," Sisky attacked the cupcake in Mike's hand, soon he was covered in icing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:12 pm

William grinned. "That's good," he laughed again, watching the man dive into the cupcake. He leaned back in his chair with a smile still on his face. He closed his eyes for a moment, bringing a hand up to rub his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Sisky attacked the cupcake happily, coming up for air with his face coated in the sugary baked good.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:24 pm

William opened his eyes again and smiled. "For such a dainty thing, you sure can eat," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:26 pm

"Dainty? You think I'm dainty?" Sisky frowned and attacked the cupcake again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:28 pm

"Dainty meaning small," William chuckled again, raised a hand to his stomach. He rubbed it slowly, a smile still on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:35 pm

" 'Mnotsmall," Adam blurted in all one breath and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:40 pm

William grinned. "You could have fooled me," he said, sticking his tongue out as he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:46 pm

"You're both mean to the poor little man," Sisky sat heavily, having finished most of the cupcake by himself. "Where am I going to sleep? I don't want anyone to crush me on accident."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time won't let me go.   Time won't let me go. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time won't let me go.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next