Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demyx In the Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 am

Cyzarine's eyes widened. "YEAH! They're so pretty! Look!" she urged, taking Hatty and holding her out to him.
"Oi! Watch it!" the fairy called, glaring up at the insane avian. Hatty was, you have to understand, only about ten centimetres tall (the approxiate area of Cyzarine's brain).

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:19 am

Demyx smiled. "They are pretty. But um..Could we get down from here now? I think I can feel it rotting beneath my feet as we speak..."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:21 am

Cyzarine blinked and looked down at the bandstand. She shrugged. "Okay. Give me your hand." she ordered, holding out her own and flying into the air. She stayed about level with him, smiling warmly as Hatty floated up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:22 am

Demyx blushed a little and quickly wiped his hands down on his jeans before taking her hand. This method of flying felt a lot better than the one Mikey had used...
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:24 am

Cyzarine smiled at him once more, before flying a bit higher. "We'll get you to the ground, first." Hatty told him, as Cyzarine carefully flew out so the ground was all that was below them.
Cyzarine gently put Demyx down first, before landing beside him. "There you go!" she said brightly, not yet letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:26 am

Demyx smiled and grabbed Cyzarine's other hand and began spinning around, all the while chiming. "Oh sweet ground, oh how I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:28 am

Cyzarine's eyes widened bu she laughed with him, while Hatty flew round them in the other direction, laughing at the two of them.
"Well done, Cyzie!" she teased, "you've sent him mad as well!" she laughed lightly and landed on Demyx's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:30 am

Demx looked at the fairy sitting on his shoulder and grinned. "Here I'm mad, there your mad! Were all mad!" He laughed and then realised he still hadnt let go of Cyzarine's hands...he had no desire to let go either...
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:35 am

Cyzarine laughed. "That's the spirit!" she giggled, throwing her head back and letting her long red-brown hair move in the small breeze that had sprung up around them.
She pulled her head up, doing a bit of a body-ripple in the process, and smiled at Demyx.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 am

Demyx smiled back, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. He ever so slowly took one of his hands away from Cyzarine and ran it through his dish-water blonde hair. It was all messed up, lying around his face instead of styled in its normal fohawk fashion.
"So Cyzie, Hatty, you live with Avians? What are they?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:40 am

Cyzarine shook her head. "Mikey explains better than me. But we have wings, feed on full moons - don't worry, you're safe. I'll protect you an' you're my friend." she added, smilnig at him. "And we all have a power - some just don't find it straight away."
"She's psychic." Hatty added, grinning still.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 am

"Cyzie, if your psychic...Does that mean you can read minds?" Demyx asked, raising an eyebrow at Hatty grinning. If Cyzie COULD read minds...then he'd be in trouble considering he kept thinking about how pretty she was....
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:47 am

Cyzarine nodded. "But I don't do it lots." she replied. She smiled at him again. "I can help you put up mental-blocks." she offered. "I like you. And you can see Hatty." she added, jumping up and down a little.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 am

"But the question is, why can I see Hatty when apparently no one else, apart from you Cyzarine, can?"
He looked down, narrowing his bright aqua eyes in thought. "I've got nothing." Demyx laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:51 am

Cyzarine frowned and then shrugged. "Maybe you're just...special." her eyes widened at this, and she clapped her hands together. "Yes! I knew you were special! You have a sort of...glow." she explained, gesturing to him.
Hatty winced at her words. "Here we go again..." she muttered.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:54 am

"A glow?" Demyx glanced at himself. "I dont think I glow..."
Then he looked at Hatty. "What do you mean; here we go again?..."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:58 am

Hatty sighed. "Because Cyzarine is psychic, she's sees pretty much everything. That's why she sees me. Whenever she mentions seeing stuff - like glows - on other people, they get freaked out and I have to explain." she replied with a sigh.
Cyzarine frowned. "But glowing is good! Nobody normal can see it because they don't glow! You're special because you glow, but you probably can't see it because you don't know what to look for!" she explained. She smiled. "I see lots of things. Like when Hatty gets annoyed, little stars dance by her ears." she added.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:01 am

"Well it doesnt freak me out...Still, I've never really thought of myself as anything special." Demyx pulled his guitar more securly onto his back. "If I was special, I'd be able to get a job..." He sighed a little and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 am

Cyzarine and Hatty both frowned. Cyzarine took and step forwards and put a hand to his cheek gently.
"...Not everyone is special like you are." she whispered. "Just like the glow, it takes a special person to see it...and an even more special person to wear it."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:12 am

Unaware he was even doing it, Demyx nuzzled into Cyzarine's touch a little. "Well...What does the glow mean?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 am

Cyzarine shrugged. "No two people are special in the same way." she murmured. "Everyone's unique. Even I can't tell what makes you glow yet." she laughed lightly, her tone not unkind. Her eyes softened warmly. "But one thing is certain: you are special." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:38 am

Demyx sighed and then looked up at her. "Maybe..." He looked away from her and stared up at the moon, shivering slightly from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:40 am

Cyzarine frowned. "You're cold." she stated quietly. She wrapped her arms round his waist and pulled him close suddenly. Resting her wings just over his shoulders, she smiled at him.
"Do you want to go back to Mandible House?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 am

Demyx wrapped his arm around Cyzarine's waist. "I think I could live with going there." Then he paused. "But...Where would I sleep? I mean, I doubt there expecting me, so they're hardly going to have a room ready." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 am

Cyzarine smiled back warmly, apparently sane for now. "Oh, I keep forgetting: you haven't seen Mandible House yet, have you?" she asked. "It's got plently of rooms, with two beds in each one. And if Mikey starts complaining you can just have the spare bed in my room." she replied defiantly. She laughed lightly once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demyx In the Park
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next