Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demyx In the Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 am

Heaving a sigh, Demyx sank down onto the grassy slopes and stared out across the stream. It wasnt particulary wide, but still pretty. Over by the bandstand he could see some people standing in a huddled group, looking at something on a piece of paper. For a moment he considered going over there to ask them what they were looking at, then he thought better of it.
Slowly he rested his weight onto his hands and stared up at the cloudy sky. He was in a foul mood, having once again been refused a job in a nightclub because he looked too 'scrawny'.
"I cant help the way I look..." He mumbled to himself.
Silence was his reply. Well silence, and the ocasional bird.
Groaning he floped back onto the slightly wet grass, cuddling his guitar to his chest and staring at nothing in paticular. His mind was set firmly on the predicement he had found himself in...He had three days to come up with a thousand dollars, or he'd face being made homeless, and that was DEFINATLY not one of the things on his to-do list. Besides the fact he knew that his family expected him to fail out here, and if he did well...They'd never let him live it down.
Demyx felt nervouse, felt sick, felt giddy and weak all at the same time, and all due from worrying about the money that he needed to get. "I'll get it." He muttered determindly.
Suddenly a voice called from behind him. "Maybe I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Mikey tucked his wings back and gave the boy a smile. "What do you need?" A strand of hair slipped out, brushing against his face. He tucked it behind his ear. "My name's Mikey. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Demyx stared at the male before stuttering. "M-m-my names Demyx."
The man, apparently named Mike, smiled. "So what is it you need?"
Demyx gulped, hugging his guitar closer to him and sitting up. "Money for rent...sir." He mumbled quickly
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Mikey blinked slowly, digesting the situation. "I could probably find that." He admitted, staring thoughtfully at the younger looking man. "Or I could find you sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Demyx blinked. "Sanctuary? What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Mikey let his wings unfurl. "Sanctuary for this." He said quietly, turning his head to look at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Demyx gasped and starting scrambling backwards, terrified for his life. He tried to get up, only to stumble and fall back down, his knees trembling from fear.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 pm

"Don't be afraid, Demyx." Mikey followed him, wings slowly flapping. "You weren't scared before. Why start now?" He tossed back his hair.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 pm

"Because...Y-your going to..to...kill me aren't you?" Demyx managed to stutter after several attempts, still crawling backwards away from Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Mikey laughed. "I could do. Do you want me to?" He bared his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:24 pm

Demyx stared at Mikey, horror written plain on his face. "N-no! D-dont kill me! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Mikey held up his hands. "I was only asking." He ran his tongue over his fangs and flapped his wings again, letting the wind bear him up a few inches.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 pm

Demyx was now frozen to the spot in fear, his aqua eyes wide and staring in horror at the sight before him. Desperatly he tried to speak, to beg for his life, yet no words came.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:40 pm

Mikey moved forward again, hair spiralling in the wind. Bloodlust ran through his veins and he needed it needed it needed it so badly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:42 pm

Realising death would be coming rather quickly if he didnt do something, Demyx held his guitar in front of him in defence, brandishing it like a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Mikey stopped, oddly charmed. "Five minutes." He whispered, suddenly powering up into the sky and soaring through.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Demyx stayed where he was for a moment, before scrambling too his feet and racing out of the park...He was going into town for something to eat, surely that creature wouldnt find him there...Right?
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:18 pm

Just as he reached the gate his phone went off, the beeping sound making him jump.
"Hello?" He whispered.
"Demyx, this is your landlord, or should I say ex-landlord." The raspy voice of his landlord hissed.
"Ex?! But...I had three more weeks!" Demyx cried.
"Someone else wants to rent it and your three weeks behind as it is. Your stuff's on the landing." With that the landloard hung up on him.
Demyx began to shake violently. He had no home. No where to live. No where...
Slowly he walked back to where he had met Mikey and sat down. Suddenly the offer of sanctuary was sounding pretty damn good....
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Blood dripping down out his mouth, Mikey circled the park again. The prey he'd taken had been young; a teenager girl. The bitterness of the alcohol she had consumed worked its way down his throat and he grimaced. He'd send someone to get her later. He touched down on the wet grass again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:26 pm

Demyx looked up as he saw Mikey land and gulped nervously. "H-hello." He stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:35 pm

Mikey nodded his head and wiped the trail of blood away. He tossed his hair back and looked at him imperiously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:37 pm

Demyx sighed, running a hand nervously through his dish water blonde hair. "So...your...going to kill me then?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm

"I fed, didn't I?" Mikey rasped. He suddenly realised how tired he was. "Well, kid, I guess you better go home. It's after dark and all."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:45 pm

Demyx paused. "Well...I dont HAVE a home. Not anymore." He looked down, embaressed. Slowly he tugged his guitar closer to him, wondering where he was going to go now. Even the monster didnt want him near him....
"Well...I had better go."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:47 pm

The Avian stopped. "You don't?" His wings, sensitive things, fluttered against his thin body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demyx In the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demyx In the Park
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next