Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demyx Melody - Avian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Demyx Melody - Avian Empty
PostSubject: Demyx Melody - Avian   Demyx Melody - Avian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 am

Name: Demyx Melody
Home town: New Orleans, moved to Chicago two years ago to work in the jazz district
Race: Avian-bitten by Cyzarine
Reason for coming to Chicago: Came here a few years ago with the gang he was in to become famous. All the other members of his gang were killed and Demyx somehow survived a vampire attack. Since then he has been trying to forfill his bandmates dreams by becoming famous. He worked in a club called the Luck Sixes which closed down two weeks ago and since then has been trying to get a job somewhere else. Is a talented guitarist and singer, but is quite scrawny. Weird things happen to his appearance when he plays his guitar.
Talents: Plays the guitar and sings

Me

Name:
Alice
Lives: Wales

Demyx shuffled into the dimly lit bar, his eyes attempting to adjust to the dense smoky surroundings. A man was seated in a slightly saggy arm chair, smoking a cigar.
"Um...Exuse me." Demyx called, coughing from the smoke.
The man looked up. "Are you the new guitarist?"
Demyx nodded. "Yes sir."
The man looked Demyx up and down. He was scrawny, with stick like arms and a thin form. He had dish water blonde hair that was styled in a fohawk and aqua eyes. On his back was the guitar.
"You dont look like much."
Demyx slumped a little. "I know, but I really need this job so-"
The man rose from his chair, silencing him by holding up a hand. "I dont need scrawny little runts like you in here, now get outta my bar before I make you."
Demyx blinked then nodded and scurried out.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Male Number of posts : 1580
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Demyx Melody - Avian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx Melody - Avian   Demyx Melody - Avian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 am

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net

Demyx Melody - Avian
Page 1 of 1