Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyzarine Sistine - Avian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Cyzarine Sistine - Avian Empty
PostSubject: Cyzarine Sistine - Avian   Cyzarine Sistine - Avian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 am

Name: Cyzarine Sistine
Age: looks to be about 20 - no one's really sure (and many wonder if Cyzarine herself knows how old she is -.-")
Home Town: Chicago (until she was nine)
Race: Avian
Reason for coming to Chicago: Lived in Chicago but moved away - returned when she fledged at the age of twelve.
Talents: Creepy, sings (hauntingly), natural ability for tarot readings (etc)
Other remarks: Dislikes talking/company (though hangs out in clubs many times), is afraid of owls (kills them in panic), sees Mikey (Russell) like an elder brother, has knee-length red-brown hair and matching wings.

Me.

Name: Kathryn (Katt)

Cyzarine glanced round the crowded pub and rolled her eyes. Beneath the second iris that marked her as an avian, her eyes were a murky blue-grey. Ignoring the curious look the barman gave her, she stood up, leaving her drink behind her. Silencing the barman with a glaring gaze, she murmured something to him before continung over to the dancefloor.
Weaving through it expertly, she smirked to herself slightly as she felt at least two boys following her. She continued to wlak until she was clear of the dancefloor, heading back towards the bar.
The barman leaned across and gestured to her drink, which remained as it was before she'd left.
"You till have to pay for that, missy." he told her sternly. Cyzarine pouted and rolled her eyes back to look to the boys behind her.
"I-I-I'll get that!" one yelled, shooting a triumphant look to the other one. Cyzarine smirked and turned to second while the first was paying. When the first turned back round to claim his 'rpize' from the haunting woman, he was agast to find her gone.
Across the other side of the dancefloor already, Cyzarine grinned and glanced over her shoulder at the boy she was dragging behind her. Another glance was aimed at the window, through which the light of a large, full moon was shining.
Another moon, another human, she always said.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Cyzarine Sistine - Avian Empty
PostSubject: Extra   Cyzarine Sistine - Avian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 am

Very sorry it's added late but I realised I left out some info on Cyzarine. Sorry.

> She was bitten by an unknown avian on the streets of New York (don't ask - she won't tell)

> Her shoulderblades were in the way when she was morphing, and so it was extremely painful for her. Pain has turned her slightly insane and also (for some reason no one can figure out) into a bit of a masochist.

> Her power is very vague and mostly undetermined, but includes mind-reading, tarot-reading and sight (so she can see just about everything).

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Cyzarine Sistine - Avian
Page 1 of 1