Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demyx In the Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:50 pm

"No...I dont." Demyx held back tears, he was weak like that always crying over nothing.
One lone tear managed to escape and slithered it's way down his face.
"S-sorry."he whispered quickly, wiping it away with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:52 pm

"I can take you to my house." Mikey said in a quiet voice. "But I don't know how long you'd stay... y'know. I'd try, but it wouldn't be much help."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm

Demyx shrugged. "It's ok...Don't worry about it, I'm not your problem but thanks." With that he turned, only to pause and look back at Mikey.
"What are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:56 pm

Mikey laughed at the audacity of the question. "I'm Avian. That is - part vampire bat, part bird and part human. There are lots of us in this city." He flung himself into the air. "Well, if you're not coming..." he let the sentence trail off.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:57 pm

"Wait!" Demyx hollard up at the figure. "Ok, I'll come!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Mikey laughed. "Come on then Mercury." He moved slowly downwards until his feet touched the floor. "It'll be quicker to fly."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 pm

Demyx blinked. "Mercury?" Then the second part of that sentance kicked in. "Fly?! I cant fly!" He gabbled, staring at the sky with a look of horror on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:06 pm

Mikey rolled his eyes. "I guessed." Suddenly, in a sweeping motion, he swung Demyx onto his back and took off, wind flying through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:07 pm

Swearing loudly Demyx clutched onto Mikey for dear life "Dont you dare drop me!" He screamed into the night air, his legs kicking madly with fear.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 pm

Mikey gave a maniacal laugh. "Be careful of my wings!" He shouted back, making a point of swooping over Mike's house.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:15 pm

"What the hell are you doing?!" Demyx hollard as they swooped over someone's house. He clung tighter to Mikey, not daring to let go.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 pm

"Being annoying." Mikey let his heels drag over Mike's house, dislodging rooftiles. "Come on, let's get you home!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Demyx nodded. "That would be good." His entire body was shaking now, the hands that were clinging to Mikey were trembling violently.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Suddenly Demyx thrashed out widly, his senses had just kicked in. He couldnt go with this...monster!
A moment later he was falling through the dark sky, half expecting to die on impact...Yet no death came. Looking around he saw he was still in the park, on the top of the bandstand actually. Turns out he handt been that high up after all...
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm

"CYZIE!!"
Hatty screamed after Cyzarine - the only person she knew that could see her - before flying round to look for help. If there were more vampires in the park beside the two Cyzarine was heading for...Hatty didn't even want to speculate.
She blinked as she passed a human male, stood on top of the bandstand, looking shaken. She raised an eyebrow, made a mental note to get Cyzarine to ask him what the hell he was doing up there (and perhaps offer to help him down) before flying onwards.
Mikey was gonna have a cow when he found out how much trouble Cyzarine had gotten into after leaving Mandible House gardens...
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Demyx blinked as, for a split second, he thought he saw the image of someone for a split second. Then he shook his head and turned his mind to more important matters...how he was going to get down.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:32 am

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:48 am

Cyzarine blinked as Hatty sped up to her, grabbing her hair and trying to pull her back.
"Will - you - stop - ?!" the fairy yelled, glaring at Cyzarine and pointing. "There's a human on the bandstand and I wanna know why he's there. You could even help him down - it would certainly help you get out of trouble with Mikey!" she snapped.
Cyzarine tilted her head to one side and blinked at Hatty, before nodding once and zooming off the other way.
"WAIT!" Hatty yelled. "You've gone too far!!"
Cyzarine curved back round sharply, apparently not aware of Hatty yelling curses at her in every language the small fairy could think of.
"Hello." Cyzarine stated simply, as she landed beside the man. "Do you need a hand? But, if you do, please be quick. Pretty and Mikey could show up soon and I also want to see Fang Face over there as well." she explained, as if such words she spoke were perfectly normal.
She gestured to Hatty suddenly. "This is Hatty, by the way. Can you see her?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 am

Demyx blinked. "Of course I can see her!" Then something clicked within his mind. "Did you say Mikey might show up?!" He began to panic, Mikey was that monster that had carried him off and he might not be to pleased with him now...
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 am

Cyzarine frowned and tilted her head to one side. "Yes. Mikey and Pretty might come back. Why? Have you met Mikey? I like Mikey." she stated, blinking at him in a childish sort of way.
Hatty rolled her eyes. "Cyzie, if he can see me, that means Mikey will be too busy wondering why he can see me to get pissed at him for whatever he did." she pointed out.
Cyzarine's eyes widened before she nodded. She looked back to Demyx. "You can hear Hatty too, right?" she asked. "It's just that nobody else - not even Mikey - has even seen her before." she brightened suddenly. "I like you too! You're more funner than Mikey! Come on! You wanna come home with me?! I can tell your fortune!" she offered excitedly.
Hatty slapped a palm to her forehead.
"Kid, are you coming or not? It's obvious - to me, at least - that you've already met Mikey and maybe didn't give him the best first impression. Since you can see and hear me, we'll stick up for you. Cyzarine may be mad, but she can kick butt when she wants to." she added, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 am

Demyx frowned. These two girls were a little on the crazy side...
"Well I have met Mikey...He offered to take me home with him because I've been kicked out of mine, but when we were half way there I changed my mind and fell and...Ended up on here." Demyx shrugged a little, trying to look calm.
He looked at the more, bubbly of the two females and said. "Can you really tell my fortune?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 am

Hatty giggled, but Cyzarine shot her a silencing glare, before beaming at Demyx.
"Uh-huh! It's my special talent!" she told him proudly. "Every avian has a special talent and I'm psychic!" she added.
Hatty flew in front of Cyzarine's face, giving Demyx a knowing look. "Before you ask," she cut in, grinning, "she said 'psychic' not 'psychotic'. People wonder that a lot."

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:08 am

Demyx smiled a little, he liked these two. They had that sort of..feel about them, that made Demyx trust them.
"Ok, psychic it is." He smirked a little, then paused. "Avian...Is that what Mikey is?" Then he shook his head, he didnt want to think about Mikey any more. "Never mind actually. So, what are you're names? Mine's Demyx Melody." He held a hand out to each female.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:12 am

"I'm Cyzarine Sistine and this is Hatty. Hatty is a fairy." Cyzarine explained, beaming at him and shaking his hand. Hatty also shook his hand as best she could, and grinned wider.
"So, do you want to come to Mandible House with us?" asked Cyzarine. "I live there, and so do all the other avians. I'm sure Mikey won't mind!" she added.
Hatty nodded. "And if he does, Cyzie here will just annoy him by letting you in anyway!" she cried. She turned back to Cyzarine. "Cyzie, ignore those two over there: he's more funner." she stated.
Cyzarine nodded, bouncing up and down a little. "Yeah!" she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 am

"A fairy? Do you have wings?" Demyx asked excitedly, then coughing. "Um..I mean.." He trailed off. Well done Demyx you made yourself look like a complete idiot in front of two pretty girls Demx thought to himself sourly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demyx In the Park   Demyx In the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demyx In the Park
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next