Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm

Gabriel smirked. "What lady? I only see a fiery young woman." His smirk grew.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Roxine gasped in mock-surprise and hit his arm playfully. "I'm hurt, now." she told him flatly, turning away firmly. "I won't have sex with you until you make it up to me!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:46 pm

Gabriel let out a mock gasp."No, moi lupa!" He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Sorry my lady." His tone was seductive, full of hidden promises.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Roxine smirked triumphantly and let out an over-dramatic sigh. "Well, I suppose I can forgive you..." she trailed off with another sigh. She shot a small smirk at Gabriel. "But I really would love for you to persuade me first." she whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm

Gabriel smirked and grazed his teeth over her ear. "Oh would you?" His tone was seductive and promising.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:50 pm

Roxine moaned quietly, tilting her head to give him a better angle. "Very much so." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Gabriel licked her neck. "Maybe not in front of a room full of Wereleopards." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:54 pm

Roxine opened one eye to survey the wereleopards, apparently not bothered by their presence. "Makes sense, unfortunately." she grinned. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:57 pm

Gabriel smirked. "Where ever." He kissed her cheek. "I'm not fussy about where."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:01 pm

Roxine smirked and arched her neck. "Then the bedroom." she decided. "Your bed is very nice. I like lazing in it...amongst other things."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:06 pm

Gabriel smirked and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Roxine grinned and let him carry her. "Such a gentleman." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:10 pm

Gabriel laughed. "I try." He reached the bedroom and placed her on the bed gently, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 pm

Roxine kissed back fiercly, welcoming the feel of his lips on her's.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:15 pm

Gabriel pulled away a little, flinching slightly. "Exuse me one moment Roxine." He hissed through clentched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:16 pm

Roxine blinked and sat up, watching him in confusion. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:18 pm

Gabriel smirked. "I need to shift tonight and feed properly, my body is...a little eager." He groaned and clicked his shoulder blade back into place.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:19 pm

Roxine nodded. "Makes sense." she agreed. "Wait, does this mean me and Hesti are in danger of being eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "No, you're under pack protection. Althought I advise staying inside tonight."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:25 pm

Roxine nodded. "I'll let her know later. Full moons are extra-special nights for us, though. We know others hunt then."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:26 pm

Gabriel nodded and gave his back one last shake. "Perhaps we should leave sex till tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm

Roxine pouted playfully before turning serious again. "Fine." she sighed. "But I claim your bed while you're out. I didn't lie when I said I liked lazing in it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:36 am

Gabriel smirked and sat down next to her. "I'm Aplha though- I can control when I change." He ran a hand up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 am

Roxine smirked back and leant into his touch a little. "Hmm, that's good to know."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:40 am

Gabriel kissed her arm, running a fang along her skin. "I was thinking of replacing those jeans I tore up last time we had sex." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: