Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Roxine glowered down at the avian, kicking his side again when he tried to get to his feet again. "You will refer to me as Miss MacBeth." she stated coldly, her glare never leaving the avian. "My business is my own. I shall discuss said business with Jade as I feel appropriate - likewise with Gabriel - and I expect you to have thye decency not to question me on that." Another kick. "You are not authorised to question my desisions, reasoning or partnerships - hence you shall not. And if I find you here on territory of mine or my allies, you shall pay."
She stepped back, allowing the avian to scramble to his feet again, clutching his side as he did so. She never stopped glaring. "You can no longer say you have not been warned. This is between me, Jade and Gabriel." she looked pointedly to the doorway before returning her gaze to the avian. "Leave. Now."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:31 pm

The Avian nodded and scurried out. Stephan got off the bed and came to stand in front of Roxine. "Thank you Lupa." He sounded like a small child that had just been told there were no monsters under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Roxine smiled slightly at him and nodded. "You're safe. Go back to whatever you were doing." she told him quietly, her tone unusually warm. She glanced to Hestia as the girl stepped forwards, having listened to Roxine's speach. "Hestia will stay with you if you wish it." she added.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:35 pm

Stephan smiled."I'll be ok." He kissed her on the cheek and curled up on his bed, nuzzling his pillow.
Gabriel, who was now standing, glanced at Hestia. "Does she always make speeches like that?" He asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:55 pm

Hestia grinned back. "Only when she's pissed." she replied, only half-joking.
Roxine turned to smirk at Gabriel. "I am nobody's property." she stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:56 pm

Gabriel nodded. "I shall remember that." He walked out of the room. "I'm going to check on the other wereleopards- coming Roxine?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Roxine shrugged. "Might as well. I rather enjoy the lectures, once I get going." she grinned cheekily and followed Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm

Gabriel smirked and held a hand out to her. "Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:06 pm

Roxine smiled and took his hand, falling into step with him as they began walking again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Gabriel sighed at the wereleopard before him. "Just learn to eat neater. Don't leave tracsed for the police to find." He sighed again and let Roxine say something to the wereleopard that had...been a little clumsy while eating and left pieces of meat which the police had found.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:10 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes. "At least take the body to a more...disclosed location before you eat." she suggested. "I mean, if you take the body somewhere else then the smell's still there." she paused. "Just try and use your brain, okay? Killing humans really isn't that hard even for me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Listen to your Lupa. She gives good advice." He turned to a baby Wereleopard that was sitting on the floor, rubbing it's foot. "Stand for your leaders." He snarled. When it didnt react he kicked it, sending it sprawling.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:14 pm

Roxine watched, a slight frown creasing her brow. When the baby merely whimpered, she walked over to it and crouched down, so she was about head-height with it.
"Stand up." she ordered calmly, giving the baby a small, reasuring smile. "Come on, I won't hurt you. I just need you to stand up for me, okay? Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Gabriel sighed. "Roxine do not be so weak with them. They must learn."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:16 pm

Roxine's smile dropped, but she didn't stand up or face Gabriel. "Oh? And how will they learn proper respect when all they know is fear? I know how to be a leader too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:18 pm

Gabriel took a few steps towards her. "If you don't the way I lead then voice it elsewhere, do not undermind my authourity." He snarled. "As that Avian said- the way we operate is somewhat primative. Fear is what keeps me in command. If I showed too much kindness I would be killed."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:20 pm

Roxine sighed and nodded, drawing back and straightening up. "Very well." she replied calmly. "Make the child stand."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Gabriel looked at the child. "Stand for your leader." The child got to it's feet obediantly. "Yes Alpha." He whipsered.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 pm

Roxine watched silently, her eyes narrowing a small way as the child stood. "Whatever is effective, I suppose." she muttered to herself, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:27 pm

Gabriel smiled at the child and gave it his arm. "Drink from your Alpha, you're weak." The child nodded and cut Gabriel's arm, taking a small amout of blood.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Roxine watched calmly, silently remembering the times she had given some blood to one of the girls. Her face remained impassive, as she watched the exchange in silence.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 pm

The child finished and pulled away. "Thank you Alpha." The child plodded away, hugging it's mother around the legs.
Gabriel looked at Roxine. "See."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:37 pm

Roxine raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly. "See what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "My leadership is better than it looks. See that." He smirked and walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 pm

Roxine frowned and followed. "Don't you know it's rude to walk away from a lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: