Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:58 pm

Roxine narrowed her eyes playfully. "Only if you like your meals kicking and screaming. And I'll tell you now I know how to kick and scream."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Gabriel let out a playfull snarl and threw the torso at her head. "Just hold it up in the air."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:00 pm

Roxine caught the torso on instinct, before looking at it in revulsion. "Great. Love the aniversary gift." she told him sarcastically, holding it out as he asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:02 pm

Gabriel changed into his leopard form and pounced on the torso, pinning it to the floor and shredding it. It was a matter of moments before he'd finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:03 pm

Roxine looked away while he ate, smirking nonetheless. "You really should work on those table manners." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Roxine looked away while he ate, smirking nonetheless. "You really should work on those table manners." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Gabriel finished eating and turned back into his human form. "Oh I know, quite un ladylike of me."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:09 pm

Roxine smirked. "Very. Now, do you have any plans for today?" she paused. "Wait, what time is it anyway? My phone's off by something between 4 and 6 hours."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:13 pm

Gabriel yawned lasily and looked at the clock. "About noon."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Roxine blinked. "Hmm, well that throws off my plan of training with Hestia." she shrugged. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Gabriel smirked and pounced on her, pinning her to the bed. "I could train with you."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:52 pm

Roxine grinned. "I could live with that." she replied. "After all I seem to remember you refering to me as...feisty, was it?" Her grin returned to a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Gabriel smirked. "Wereleopards are very strong Roxine, I warn you of that." His smirk grew.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Roxine smirked and lifted her knee, catching him in the stomach and using it to push him over her, scrambling out from under him when she saw the chance. "And I'm very crafty, I warn you of that."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 pm

Before she could blink Gabriel raced forwards and threw her over his shoulder, throwing her on the rug. "And I'm good Roxine."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Roxine blinked in surprise, before smirking back at him. "Impressive." she drew her knees up to her chin and shot her feet out, catching him in the chin and throwing him back a little. Still using the momentum of her kick, she landed in a crouch and stood up, pulling up her guard, ready.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Gabriel disappeard and re-appeard behind her, well it looked like he had disappeared he had really just moved extremly quickly. He kicked her in the back, seding her to the floor where he grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 pm

Roxine growled. "You're forgetting something!" she sang, reaching her leg behind and kicking him in the head. She pulled her arm from his grasp and rolled over, kicking him away again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Gabriel grabbed her forearms and pinned her to the floor, grazing his fangs over her neck. "If this were a real fight this would be where I kill you." He stood up and pulled away, suddenly oddly serious. He sniffed the air and scowled. "I smell Avian."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:11 pm

Roxien frowned and got to her feet, annoyed that it had stopped where she'd lost. "Avian?" she repeated. "If they're after me again I'll kick 'em."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:13 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "There here..." His face paled. "Stephan!" He raced from the room.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm

Roxine frowned and followed quickly, frowning in concern. Oh, great. Just great. "HESTIA!" she roared.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm

Gabriel raced into Stephan's room and looked around. His son was lying on his bed, drawing something.Gabriel relaxed. "Oh thank God.." Suddenly someone kicked him in the back. "Don't thank God yet Gabriel. I warned you to let Roxine go."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Roxine growled and aimed a roundhouse kick at the avian that had kicked Gabriel. It hit him in the side, knocking him to the floor. "I'd swear like bloody hell but I'm afraid I might have to spell it out for you." she mocked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:24 pm

Gabriel grinned. "Touche' Roxine."
The Avian looked up at Roxine- confused. "But Roxine- I thought you were with Jade! Why would you want to be with a wereleopard-there primative!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: