Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 am

Roxine grinned. "Good to hear." she replied, her voice a little husky. "Because I'm very fond of those jeans." she pouted playfully at him, unable to hide her smirk completely.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 am

Gabriel sat up and looked down at her, slighting above her. "Shall we go now or tomorrow." He smirked. "We could go tonight but I doubt shops serve leopards."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:44 am

Roxine let out a small cackle. "But it'd be great fun to see their reaction." she pointed out, grinning devilishly. "No, tomorow sounds good. I'm not sure if I want people eaten on the way." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:48 am

Gabriel blinked, seeming shocked. "I'm an Alpha Roxine." He leaned closer to her. "I can control myself." His sexual thrall surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:49 am

Roxine managed to frown slightly, remembering the feeling from before. "What are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:50 am

Gabriel smirked and increased his power. "So Roxine, what do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:52 am

Roxine clenched her muscles and kept her mouth firmly closed, glaring up at him. What the hell is going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:58 am

Gabriel chuckled and let his power slip away, freeing her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:59 am

Roxine glared at him full-power, now furious. "Alright!" she snapped, sitting up sharply. "What the hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:02 am

Gabriel laughed. "That was my sexual thrall Roxine, all wereleopards have it but mine is the strongest."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:14 am

Roxine's eyes narrowed a little more, before a small, dangerously triumphant smirk set upon her face. "Oh? That explains it, then."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:17 am

Gabriel paused. "Explains what?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:23 am

Roxien shrugged. "I learnt how to ignore my hormones - for the most part, anyway." she pulled a face. "What you were doing just made it harder to control."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:38 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Normally it makes woman throw themselves at me...Although why it doesnt work on you I dont know."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:40 pm

Roxine pulled a face. "Belive me, that's what I was being told to do." she shrugged. "I guess being a semi-coldhearted leader and part-time bitch has its advantages."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:42 pm

Gabriel smirked. "One of these days I'll get you to give in to it Roxine." He stood up and streched, the sound of bones clicking back into place filling the room. Gabriel looked at her. "If I had not told you the wereleopards could help Jade...Would you have come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Roxine hesitated. "Initially, no I wouldn't." she admitted. "But now...now I'm staying because I want to. Not just for Jadie." she didn't even realise she'd used her nickname for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Gabriel noddded a little. "So I suppose its a good thing we were considering helping the Avians." He laughed a litte but the sound was bitter.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Roxine sighed, slightly annoyed. "Hey, I'm chosing to stay with you rather than Jade, aren't I? So sue me for nicknaming her."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm

Gabriel sighed. "I know, I know...It's just." He smirked. "I'm not used to sharing."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:51 pm

Roxine laughed. "What did I say about me being property?" she laughed, half teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:53 pm

Gabriel held up his hands. "I know you are no ones." He sighed in fake exsaperation. "Oh what a troublesome girl you are moi lupa." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:56 pm

Roxien smirked. "Trouble is my middle name." she paused. "Well, it oughta be."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:57 pm

Gabriel smiled. "And my middle name should be sex predator- no pun intended." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:59 pm

Roxine laughed lightly. "But of course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: