Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Special Delivery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Mike let him leave and sighed. He rolled over on his stomach, his hands trying to stop the blood from gushing out of his wounds, and attempted to crawl in William's direction. Adrenaline and desperation were of great help; he collapsed when he finally reached the boy. "William," he whispered, his hand on his boyfriend's back. He slowly moved his other blood-covered hand to take the piece of cloth out of his mouth. "Please, say something."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm

William was too tired to even open his eyes, much less say something. He was still able to cry though. Surrounded by hiw own blood and tears, he remained silent, the only sound coming from him being his rugged breathing and the quiet noise of him crying.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:56 pm

Mike wanted to kiss William and hold him, but he didn't want to add to the mess of blood. He wiped his fingers on his shirt again, and ran them in William's hair, untangling his brown locks. "Shh. It's over now. I'm here. He's not coming back." He considered taking the boy in his arms, but was terribly afraid to hurt him. "I'm sorry I wasn't there in time." I can be fucking sorry but it doesn't change the fact that it happened.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:03 pm

William continued crying, too tired to open his eyes. "H-hold me please," he sobbed, barely even able to whisper anymore. He kept his eyes closed, staying completely still. He felt blood seeping from everywhere, and the pain continued getting worse but he felt completely numb.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:06 pm

"Okay," he whispered. Mike took the boy in his arms, and mentally slapped himself for not thinking of a solution sooner. Using his power, his hands shook as he took in half of William's pain - and that seemed like a whole lot. "I'm so sorry, William. I'm horribly sorry." He lifted his boyfriend's head and kissed him softly, his entire body aching.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:09 pm

William kept his eyes closed, shifting his still naked, blood covered body away from Mike as he felt his pain being taken away. "Don't do that," he whispered, moving away from the man, his pain coming back into full effect. He ignored it, trying to open his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:26 pm

Mike grasped William's arms, not caring if he was hurting him for the time being, and pulled him against his chest. He wrapped his arms around the boy and resumed what he was previously doing, wincing as he did so. "I do what I want," he muttered. "Don't move." He brought his lips to William's neck to make him relax. "Let me do it. It's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:30 pm

"Mike, n-no," William whispered weakly, his eyes barely open. He stil had tears forming in the corners of his eyes as he looked up at the guitarist with half-lidded eyes. "I f-feel broken," he whispered before closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:40 pm

"I should have been there," Mike whispered. His guilt seemed to be hurting him as much as his injuries. "He won't be coming back for you now. He won't." He kissed the corner of William's mouth, the pain not letting him aim too well.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:44 pm

William fell unconscious. His head rolled of gently to the side, both out of physical and emotional exhaustion. His body fell limp in Mike's arms, the blood still flowing from his open wounds. The necklace layed on his collar bone, untouched by anything around them.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Mike folded his wings before anyone could see them. He gently kissed William forehead, and kicked his blood-soaked clothes out of the way. He walked inside with the boy in his arms, and went to their bedroom, where he sat on the bed with him. He noticed the necklace he was wearing for the first time, and took the small pendant between his fingers. Ryland's?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:57 pm

William drifted back into consciousness. His eyes fluttered half way open, and then almost shut several times before he kept them half-lidded. He looked over at Mike, silently crying again. He bit his lip as the tears stung his cheeks and fell.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:01 pm

Mike didn't know what to do anymore. He let go of the pendant, and lifted William to bring him closer. "Cry all you want. You'll feel better after." He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Don't be scared. He's gone for good."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:05 pm

William didn't hiss as his open wounds were touched; he simply started sobbing like he had earlier. He leaned his head into Mike's chest, trying to stay close to the man as he cried. "I-I-I'm sorry," he whispered between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:09 pm

"Don't be sorry. Nothing happened that was your fault." Mike groaned a little. He hoped William didn't mind bathing in the blood that was covering his stomach. "I wish I were a healer," he whispered, kissing William's forehead. "No - I take that back. I wish I were able to make you forget everything."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:17 pm

William continued crying into Mike, not caring that they were both pouring blood. He just wanted to be held. He curled up closer to the guitarist, not caring how sore he was or how much his cuts were stinging. Please just hold me.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:27 pm

Mike held the boy a little tighter. "You're still my William," he whispered in his hair. "You're still beautiful. Alive and perfect. I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:34 pm

William calmed down a little, his chest still heaving as his sobbing turned into crying. He held onto the guitarist, looking up at him quietly. "I love you," he whispered in a light, hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:09 pm

"I love you too, William," Mike said, his voice soft and low. "I'm sorry your days here aren't as good as I'd like to, but I try. This wasn't supposed to happen." He took one of the boy's hand in his own, and interlaced their fingers. "I didn't mean to let you down." His eyes fell on the necklace again. If William is pregnant, we won't know the father.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:18 am

William's eyes continued to flutter open and closed despite his wanting to stay awake. The blood loss had paled his skin, although he couldn't die from it because of the crest Ryland had carved into his back. He felt weak and light-headed. He gasped for breath a few times before he fell asleep, his body trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Mike let William lie on the bed, and tossed the blood-stained sheets aside. He came back a few minutes later with clean ones, a large towel and a small one, and a bucket of hot water. He sat on the edge on the bed. "I'll take care of you." Using the smaller towel, wet and warm, he proceeded to clean the blood off William's body. He cleaned every inch of the boy's skin, never touching it with his hands but only with the cloth, and smiled slightly when the hot water turned his cheeks to a light shade of pink. He placed the large towel under William's back so he wouldn't be bathed in blood anymore. It took him several minutes, but it was worth the time and the effort. He hoped it would make his boyfriend feel slightly better.

His work done, Mike sat on the floor next to the bed. He noticed a trail of blood - his own - going outside the room and back in. He frowned when he realized that all his wounds would take time to heal, and he probably wouldn't ever fly again. He took William's hand and rested his head on the bed, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: