Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Ryland drove a mail truck up to the front door and pulled the brim of his hat down a little lower. "Hello?" He disguised his voice and knocked sharply. "I need you to sign for this." He smiled at his poor disguise.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:01 pm

William looked over towards the door. Biting his lip, he quickly ran to grab the bandages, and then raced back into the room. He handed them to Mike. "One second. I'll go see who's at the door." He opened it halfway and frowned when he saw past the man's disguise.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:03 pm

"William, how are you my dear," Ryland grinned. "I have something for you. Don't worry, it won't bite or poison you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:06 pm

William frowned and kept his stomach covered. Please don't let him find out. I'm not willing to die a few days before our wedding. "What do you want?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:11 pm

Ryland raised an eyebrow and smirked. This should be interesting. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a metal choker necklace with William's personal crest attached to it. Before his former mate could react he sprung forward and put the necklace on William's neck. The charm hung delicately against William's collarbone. "I don't care what you think of me or the clan. That was made for you and no one else can wear it. Do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm

William frowned and stared down at the necklace. "Why are you giving it to me now? I'm no longer yours, and I don't belong to the clan anymore," he hissed again.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:19 pm

Ryland grabbed William's face so he'd have to stop hissing and let go. "I thought I'd have more time. I thought it would be finished sooner." He shrugged. "It doesn't matter if you're not mine anymore. It's your crest. You can branch off on your own. You're special, William. I knew you were when I picked you. Not every male vampire is able to become pregnant and multiple births is even more rare."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm

William pushed Ryland's hands away from his body and hissed again. "Don't touch me," he warned, making sure that the door was still covering his stomach. "How do you know how many children I'm having?" he asked, smirking. Inside he was dying. Please tell me that no one told him. Please don't elt him kno!
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm

"Two or three?" Ryland grinned. "Three. I have my ways. I hear you have a little healer friend. I think I'll have to pay him a visit." Ryland took step back so he wouldn't be too close to William. He didn't want to accidently see the man's stomach and ruin his plans. "The necklace will help protect you. Not against me of course but other people. That's one of the things it was made for."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 pm

William's eyes lit with a fire of hatred. "You listen to me, and you listen well," he said in a cold, harsh voice. "I'm not letting you anywhere near my children, much less my friends. You stay away from him. You go near him once and I will have you killed," he hissed, staring at the man dead on.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm

"Violent," Ryland raised both his hands in surrender. "Is he that good a friend? Who is he?" Ryland thought a moment and guessed, "Butcher?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:41 pm

William's eyes became even more fierce looking. "I repeat, you go near him, and you're fucking dead," he whispered the last statement with a deadly whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:45 pm

"Why weren't you like that when you were my mate?" Ryland grinned. "I should have gotten you some friends."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:49 pm

"Don't mess with me, Ryland," William warned. "I'm not whore to a bastard now," he smirked, knowing that the other vampire would understand.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Ryland's smile faded instantly. "Oh? And yet you like to be taken on the front lawn of Carden's home. Sounds like a whore to me." He glared back at William and reached out to grab his wrist.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 pm

"let go!" William yelled out of fear. He struggled to move his hand out of Ryland's grasp but couldn't. "What we do is none of your business. Unlike you, he actually loves me!" William tried moving his arm again, but still couldn't free it from the other man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Ryland yanked William out of the doorway, eyes focused on the beautiful man's face. "Where's your little lover now, Billy Boy?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:56 pm

William gasped as he was pulled outside. "L-let me go!" he tried once more to free himself. He tried covering himself with his other arm, afraid that Ryland would notice.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:00 pm

"You like it ouside, don't you? That's one thing we never did," Ryland said menacingly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:02 pm

William's eyes widened. "Don't even think about it!" he yelled, leaning over to spit at Ryland in defense. "I'm not yours anymore! Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:04 pm

Ryland just held on tighter and gently place William on the ground, stomach down. "So? It will be fun." He wiped off William's saliva with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:06 pm

"Don't lay me down on my stomach!" he yelped, still trying to fool the man. "Let me go! Mike! Mike, help me!" he tried yelling, hoping that the guitarist would help him. Please don't let him do this. Tears began to form in the corners of William's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:27 pm

"I'm sorry," Ryland shifted William so his stomach wasn't touching the ground and he was more or less kneeling. "It will only last a moment. I promise." He started ripping his former mate's clothes off happily.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 pm

William continued tyring to free himself. "Get away from me!" he shrieked. "Mike!" he tried screaming again, still hoping that the man could help him. He was starting to cry then, afraid as the man pulled his clothes off of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 pm

"I'll take care of you, William," Ryland whispered into his ear from behind and shredded the singer's last stitch of clothing. Even when he was done William wouldn't be able to put the same outfit back on again. He undid his pants and reached into his boxers to give himself a few quick strokes, already half hard. "I'll take care of you," he stuffed the remains of William's shirt into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: