Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Special Delivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:06 pm

William let out several muffled cries as he continued trying to shake himself free of Ryland. Tears were beginning to fall from his eyes as he screamed, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Ryland kept a firm grip on the wiggling man underneath him and thrust in hard and without warning. "Do you miss it?" He started a rhythm too fast for William to find comfortable, moaning in pleasure at the tightness. "You healed."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:12 pm

William started sobbing, the fabric of his shirt clenched tightly between his teeth. He kept his eyes shut tightly, begging for the ordeal to end soon. Mike.. He continued trying to move away, his body weak from all that he had encountered in the past two hours.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:16 pm

"I'll make it quick. For you, William," Ryland said in an imitation of sincerity and thrust impossibly harder and faster. He sank the nails of one of his hands into Willam's creamy skin on his back, taking pleasure in the crimson marks he drew.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:21 pm

William screamed louder, his whole body shaking as Ryland thrusted into him. Between his sobbing and screaming, he couldn't breathe. He fell the rest fo the way to the ground and continued moving. He was choking on the shirt. He felt as if his body was being torn apart. He coudl tell there was going to be bleeding after this.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:25 pm

"Bleed for me, William," Ryland dug his nails and fangs into whatever skin he could reach as he thrust a final time, the hardest yet, and came into singer, aroused by the fact that William was already wet with blood. He pulled his pants back up and zipped them before reaching into his pocket to pull out a small knife. "Bleed for me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:28 pm

William held still, his eyes closed tightly as he continued sobbing, too tired to move anymore. He could feel the blood flowing from all of his wounds and from where he had thought Ryland had literally ripped him apart from the inside out. Please just let me die, he thought, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:30 pm

"Told you it would be quick," Ryland grinned as he carved the sign of Wiliam's personal crest into the singer's back. "This is so you don't die from the blood loss." he bit his arm and spat his own blood into the wound so it would work.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:34 pm

William continued sobbing out of pain, misery, and embarassment. He chocked on his tears, wanting to be put out of his misery. Mike... He layed his head down on the ground and continued sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Mike grew more and more anxious as the minutes passed. Wincing, he lifted himself up, covering his bleeding wound with one hand. "Bill?" He asked, staggering. "William?" He walked up to the half-open door and held his breath. "Willam?" He pushed the door and stifled a scream when he saw Ryland and his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:45 pm

Ryland looked up and put his knife away. "There. All finished." He stood and stared directly at Mike before blatantly turning his back on the both of them and walking away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 pm

William layed completely still, the only sign he was alive were his stiffled sobs and his chest heaving, along with the blood flowing from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:54 pm

Mike shuddered. As much as he wanted to take care of William, his first instinct was to follow Ryland - he ran after the man and fully spread his wings before jumping against his back. He grasped both of his shoulders, digging his nails in his shirt, and sank his fangs in the nape of his neck. With one quick move, he tore off the skin.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Ryland howled in pain and pitched himself forward on the ground to crash Mike into the lawn. "I see you've got your wings now," he panted, watching Mike carefully.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:01 pm

William's eyes shot open as he heard Mike pounce on the man. He let out another muffled scream, still sobbing. Don't kill him, please!
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Mike groaned, still on the ground. "That makes something else I have that you don't," Mike snapped back, glaring. He spat out Ryland's blood. "We can settle this now. I'll fucking break your neck."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:12 pm

"You should take care of William. He's pregnant you know," Ryland raised an eyebrow and smiled cryptically.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:14 pm

William sobbed louder as the pain set in. He closed his eyes tightly again, the shirt beginning to choke him a little as he struggled for air. Mike, please don't do this...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:16 pm

Mike managed to get up, with all the effort it took. He stared at Ryland, smirking slightly. "Exactly. He's pregnant. That's a good reason, thanks for reminding me." He raised his fist and punched the vampire's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:20 pm

"Wrong move, Carden," Ryland stepped back and rubbed his jaw, hands shooting into his pocket to pull out identical knives, one already covered in William's blood. He held them so his hands completely covered the handles and they coudn't be taken from him. They were also firm in his grip and he could evenly slash and not stab. He launched himself at the avian and dragged one knife across Mike's wing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Mike screamed in pain and rage, feeling his wing being cut open rather than seeing it. He grasped one of Ryland's wrist, and used his other hand to strangle the man, his nails like claws sinking into the skin of his neck as he pressed on his throat with all the strength he could find. He knew the man still had a knife, but he hoped to finish him off before he could use it. "Don't you fucking touch my husband again."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Ryland's eyes narrowed in anger. "Fangs," he hissed and scraped his free knife acros Mike's stomach, struggling his way free. "You win, Carden. Name your terms."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:32 pm

"I won't be statisfied until I kill you myself," Mike muttered, clutching his stomach. Thankfully, the wound wasn't deep. "But for now - you stay away from me, from my family, from my friends, and from the friends of my friends." He wiped his bloody fingers on his shirt. "I hope I'm being clear."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:34 pm

William kept his eyes shut tightly as he dirfted out of consciousness. The blood flowing from his wounds and inside his body had gotten the best fo him. Mike's voice..He's alive!, he thought before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:35 pm

"So your protection would extend to Mikey Russell?" Ryland put a knife way and put his freed hand to his neck. "Interesting. I'll see what I can do." He smirked weakly and hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: