Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Won't give it up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Won't give it up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:29 pm

William couldn't believe he was able to grin so soon. "I can't think of anywhere right now, but I'll think while we get all fo the planning done," he smiled, holding onto the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:33 pm

"Alright," Mike whispered. "Just make sure you decide, otherwise we could end up in Texas, and I'm sure you don't want that." I wonder how rednecks would deal with homosexual non-humans?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm

William raised an eyebrow. "I'm not even going to ask," he laughed quietly while sitting up slowly. He inhaled slowly, the pain still apparent, but minimal comapred to what he had experienced earlier. Steadyign himself on his elbows, he prepared to get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:40 pm

Mike sat up, lifting William with him. "I think the water is still running in the bathroom," he said matter-of-factly, eyes wide. "I'll go clean that mess."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 pm

William moved his legs over the side of the bed. "No, no, no," he said calmly, still smiling. "I'll go clean it up. You keep resting." He carefully moved himself from the bed slowly, careful not to bend himself in any direction that may hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:52 pm

Mike grasped William's hand before he could leave. He frowned. "Do you really think I'll let you do that?" He got on his feet without too much pain. In fact, his wing was the only part of his body that still hurt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:54 pm

William sighed with a small smile. "I'm fine. I can clean it up. You need to go rest," he smiled again, starting to walk off, being forced to limp a little so that his hip wouldn't brush against the skin that had the stitches.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 pm

"Bill, you're not in a state to be cleaning. I can't even pull you back on the bed without being scared to hurt you." He placed his other hand around the boy's skinny upper arm. "New rule - this is my house, according to the papers, so I get to clean it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:10 pm

William shook his head a little. "Come on, Mike. I can help," he said quietly, turning back to face the guitarist. He's afraid he's going to hurt me. He never has.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:13 pm

"Are you conscious you might have to swim in water, blood and sharp things? It's a little disgusting, but mostly dangerous." Mile smriked, knowing how to win. "You wouldn't want me to worry about you, now would you?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:17 pm

William shook his head, a smirk on his own face. "No, but you shouldn't be worrying, so I think it's fine." He turned and started walking off again, still limping.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:21 pm

"Sometimes you get on my nerves," Mike muttered before smiling nervously. He knew it was useless to fight, so he followed William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 pm

William continued walking with a faint smirk marking his lips. "I'm sure I do," he mumbled, his voice trailing off at the end. He had finally reached the bathroom door and stared at it in shock.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:35 pm

Mike stopped, not daring to look inside. From William's expression, he could guess it was definitely bad. "We could always build a new bathroom?" he suggested, uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:38 pm

William shook his head in disbelief. The whole place was floodedwith water from the sink, the blood on the ground tinting most of it a light reddish color. Shards of glass where still covering the ground; the empty gun floating off to the side. William kept silent, moving a single hand to run it through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:45 pm

Mike risked looking inside. "Oh, wow. Well...fuck." He stared at the room, eyes wide, before loooking at William. "There. That's why I wanted to take care of it myself." He carefully stepped in the water and walked up to the sink, stopping the flow.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:47 pm

William cringed as he leaned down to pick up some pieces of glass from the mirror. As he picked it up, a few of the pieces cut into his fingers, only causing him to take a biref look down at the new blood before continuing his job of picking things up, each new piece tending to leave a mark on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:58 pm

Mike picked up the gun and let in float in the sink while he could clear everything else. He stopped when he noticed what William had been doing. "What did I tell you?" He took the boy's hand and took away all the glass shards, letting them float in the sink as well. He lifted his hand and kissed his injured fingers. "Let me do that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 pm

"Then what am I supposed to do?" he asked, looking Mike in the eyes as he spoke. He really wasn't sure what to do. Mike had told him not to do the one thing her thought he could. As much as he disliked being stopped, he liked it when Mike kissed his cut fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 pm

Mike sighed. "Rest? Walk out of the room?" He looked around, searching for something to occupy his boyfriend. "Come up with a solution for all that water everywhere."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:13 pm

William looked around once more, noting how much water covered the room. His eyes widened a little as he tried to think of a way to soak it all up. "Do you have an abundance of towels?" he questioned, figuring that it might have beent he only way to clean the mess.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:18 pm

"I got twelve...no, sixteen," Mike answered hesitantly. "Laundry room. Think you could get them for me?" He lowered himself to pick up more shards.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:24 pm

William nodded, turning to leave for the laundry room. But as he turned, his foot moved too swiftly, and he slipped, his arms not moving fast enough to catch himself as he fll onto his back, landing in the mess of water. Dazed for a moment, he blushed out of embarassment before standing up and steadying himself with the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Mike rushed to him and supported the boy with both arms. "Are you okay?" He tried to be mad at him for not listening in the first place, but simply couldn't. "I feel like there's some kind of curse on us since we started dating," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:32 pm

William pulled away from Mike slowly, not sure how to take the statement. Understanding it as a sign that he had done something wrong, William finished standing up and hurried off. "I'll go get the towns," he mumbled, his words slurring together as he hurried out, afraid that Mike was angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't give it up   Won't give it up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Won't give it up
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next