Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulling weeds from the garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm

"New clothes will be waiting on the way in, unless you have all your things settled. Have you unpacked yet?" Ryland started heading back in the direction they had come from.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

Female Number of posts : 765
Loyalties : Ryland
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:16 pm

Wren pulled a face. "Not really. Well, not enough for me to find anything I want in a hurry!" she laughed. She followed Ryland, smiling to herself absently as she fell into step with him. "And yourself, my lord? Are you enjoying the Maegan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:19 pm

"So far so good." Ryland thought a moment. "The service is adequate."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Wren smiled. "Good..." she didn't find any more to say, though, and simply walked on in silence. She found it quite nice, though, and even started to relax a little, her muscles still a bit tense from the killing.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:23 pm

"Maybe on out way back we could pass through the shopping complexes downtown. I have a feeling it might be interesting," Ryland smirked as he picked his way over a pile of the young vampire's bodies.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Wren frowned. "My lord?" she questioned, "I'm afraid I don't quite understand."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:29 pm

"Carden is there we might say hi and check up on him. From a distance of course since we wouldn't want him getting hostile," Ryland chuckled. "He forgets that having my mate with him is like carrying around a tracking device."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:30 pm

Wren smirked as she realised what he was saying. "Hmm...just a thought my lord, but perhaps it would prove useful to introduce me? It might put him off the scent, as such." she suggested calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:32 pm

Ryland grinned, "I knew there was a reason I liked you. Excellent plan it seems you're due for a new title soon."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:34 pm

Wren blinked in surprise before smiling. A feeling of pride welled up within her again. "Why, thank you, my lord." she replied, slight surprise in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:40 pm

"You earned it," Ryland said gruffly, kindness wasn't his thing. He mumbled, "I hope they didn't pick anything itchy..."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Wren smiled: she knew Ryland probably wasn't brilliant at kindness. Still...that just made it all the more special. As they approached the Maegan again, she briefly wondered just what exactly had been picked out for her to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling weeds from the garden   Pulling weeds from the garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling weeds from the garden
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Metro-
Jump to: