Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Globes and Maps

Go down 
+4
Tom Conrad
Michael Guy Chislett
Andy Mrotek
Mikey Russell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Globes and Maps - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:39 pm

"I don't understand," Sisky took her daughter back and hugged her. "He loved us." Caitlyn patted her cheeks, eyes wide at the feeling of wetness created by her tears.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 pm

Mike nodded, understanding exactly how Sisky felt. "He left with my babies. If Butcher's right, William doesn't intend to ever let me see them again."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Sisky looked up at Mike and sobbed, "I'm sorry. I should have went to get pain medicine instead of coming here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Mike wrapped his arms around Sisky and hugged her, not too tightly so she wouldn't be hurt. He felt horribly alone. "It's unfair that you have to go through this because of me. There has to be something I can do..." He sniffled without noticing. "Come home. I'll make sure Caitlyn is fine - I still have a crib, and a plush toy William and I bought..." It only brought more tears to Mike's eyes, but he didn't let them fall. "I have pastries. You can't say no to pastries." His voice trembled. "You'll rest, and then we'll go look for Matt."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:48 pm

Sisky nuzzled into Mike automatically and whispered, "We won't find him unless he wants to be found."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Mike gently petted the girl's hair. "Then we'll wait for him. I'll take care of you in the meantime. I owe you this." And I don't want to be alone in this house again.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm

"Okay," Sisky sobbed and gathered the two shopping bags of things for Caitlyn that she hadn't stopped by to drop off at her apartment. "Just friends?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:56 pm

Mike gave her a warm smile. "Yeah, just friends." He took the shopping bags from her hands. "Because you might use a little help right now. Same for me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Sisky wiped her eyes on her sleeve and tried to smile. "Okay I can handle that." She hitched Caitlyn up a little in her arms, kissing her daughter's fingers as the little girl patted her face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:04 pm

"I hope Bill will be alright..." Mike whispered, knowing he himself wouldn't be. He held the bags high in his arms like he would have carried children. He opened the door and leaned on it to hold it for Sisky. "Caitlyn's real cute. I like the name you've given her."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm

"It's a good thing she's a girl. I didn't have a boy name," Sisky said in a dull voice, a forced smile on her face to thank him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:52 pm

The cold air outside made Mike shudder. His strenght was lacking as much as his emotions. "Make sure you keep her warm," he told Sisky. Once again, he thought about his children, and hoped they weren't out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 pm

Sisky cuddled Caitlyn closer at Mike's warning and followed her friend silently.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Mike walked for a few seconds before stopping in his tracks. He had a kind of sick feeling, the ones that made him anxious from time to time. He was certain something bad was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:58 pm

Sisky almost ran into Mike's back but stopped herself to avoid smushing Caitlyn. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:00 pm

"William," Mike answered without even having to think. "There's something wrong with him."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:04 pm

Sisky shivered. "Do you want me to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm

Mike shook his head. "We're going to my place. Maybe William's there. I have no idea." He walked incredibly fast, as if the weight in his arms didn't affect him. "Quick."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:08 pm

Sisky followed him, keeping up with the pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Globes and Maps
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: