Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Globes and Maps

Go down 
+4
Tom Conrad
Michael Guy Chislett
Andy Mrotek
Mikey Russell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Globes and Maps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:41 pm

Oblivious to the fact that Michael was holding teh phone away from his ear, Butcher screamed into the phone. "What do you mean you didn't cut William open?! How did he give birth?!"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:48 pm

"Put the egg in a bucket of warm water," Butcher sighed and looked at Mikey. "Chiz, could you do me a favor? I don't want to leave Mikey alone while Ryland's still out there. Could you stay here and look out for him? Ryland always seems to know when he's unprotected. I don't want a repeat of..."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:56 pm

Butcher closed his phone and stuffed it back in his pocket. "Nothing bad is going to happen this time I know it. A friend's going to come protect you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:58 pm

Michael paused a moment in front of the door to Mandible House to catch his breath before going in. "Butcher?" He wandered up the stairs since he'd never been inside before.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Butcher went to the door and opened it, "In here Michael." He turned and noticed Tom still in the room and swore under his breath. "Okay you and Chiz will have to get along for just a little while. William just did something against the laws of nature." He ran out as fast as he possibly could, not able to imagine the kind of pain his friend must have been in.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 am

Mikey rolled his eyes. "He might as well move in there." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:26 am

Michael stayed in the doorway, nervously avoiding looking at anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Male Number of posts : 1580
Species : Human

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:28 am

"Mikey..." Tom said in a warning voice. He ignored the Australian standing in the door and knelt by his friend. "Hey Nils." He lifted the baby into his arms before turning back to the older man. "You can't have your kids alone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:43 am

"Your mum did, and you didn't turn out too badly." Mikey pointed out. "He could stay at Carden's place and visit. I'd be fine."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:46 am

Tom snorted. "I have no sibs. And I used to sneak out with you and Nick and get drunk every night. You want Nils to do that?" he frowned. "Not that I can think who he'd go with."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 am

Mikey squeaked. "I'd manage somehow. They need him more than I do." He tousled his son's hair. "And they're more important anyway; he's supposed to protect the city."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:48 am

Michael looked at his feet, staying out of the conversation since it was none of his business.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:49 am

"That has nothing to do with anything!" Tom gently placed a hand on his friend's stomach. "You've got seven here Mikey. He loves you, you know he does." He patted it gently, withdrawing his hand when he saw him wince. "Ergo, quit being emo... I just said "ergo", didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:54 am

Mikey wrinkled his nose. "I don't even know what ergo means." He frowned suddenly. "He's even more of an idiot than I thought. He's left me alone with two humans."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:57 am

Michael scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 am

Tom pouted. "I could so defend you..." He smirked sheepishly, before lowering his voice. "That idiot in the corner wouldn't even be able to recognise a vampire." He squeaked as Mikey slammed his wing into his head. "Love you too Mikey." Nils giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 am

"Tom, I know you." Mikey pointed out. "You'd run the other way, and I wouldn't blame you. In fact, I'd encourage you to."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 am

Michael turned to hide the fact that his cheeks were slighly flushed in embarrassment. If he hadn't already decided not to speak up he would have mentioned the fact that he was a protector.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:03 am

"Do you still carry a gun?" Tom wanted to know. "I remember you used to have one when we were in 504."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:04 am

"Not anymore." Mikey pushed his hair out his eyes. "I prefer to use my teeth most of the time. And I can break a human neck with a kick. Impressive huh?" He smirked as his friend shivered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:08 am

Michael hoped that he was convincing at pretending not to be paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am

"Nice Mikey." Tom muttered. "Glad to know you can kill me real easy. And brainless back there would only blink and stare."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am

Mikey rolled his eyes. "For once in your life, be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:15 am

He's got every right. Michael almost shrugged although it wasn't his fault he was chosen to replace the other man.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:15 am

Tom snapped his teeth in response. He squeaked as Nils bit his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Globes and Maps   Globes and Maps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Globes and Maps
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: