Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When all else fails...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

When all else fails... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:12 pm

"Then don't ever say things won't get better," Mike whispered breathlessly. "I'm making an effort." He kissed the boy's shoulder and upper arm.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:15 pm

William nodded again, letting out a choked sob. He nuzzled into Mike's neck. "I-I-I love you," he whispered, trying to keep the guitarist close.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Mike smiled and kissed William's hair, feeling much warmer than before. "In my eyes you're already my husband," he told him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:20 pm

William kissed Mike's neck softly. "I'm sorry," he whispered again, his throat still burning. He suddenly gasped, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:22 pm

Mike stopped moving, his cheek resting on the boy's head. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:28 pm

William bit his lip as he his stomach grew about three inches. He let out a small scream and another gasp. Holding onto Mike, he tried to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:32 pm

Mike grunted and pushed William away from him, only to stand and swing an arm behind his thighs and the other behind his back, managing to lift him after a considerable effort. "I really don't like this," he said, starting to panic. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm

"Th-the bedroom!" William gasped, obvious pain in his facial features. He clutched his stomach, watching it grow another four inches quickly. He let out another scream, starting to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:38 pm

Mike's eyes widened. He couldn't run up the stairs, but climbed the steps as quickly as he could. He passed Michael on the way. "I think William's in labor," he told him on the same panicked tone. He entered the room and dropped William on the bed, panting.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:42 pm

William tried to sit up. He knew he was around the size that Mikey was when they saw him earlier. He sat up, legs hanging over the edge of the bed. He balanced on his arms, trying to see if he could calm down. Panting, he let out another scream. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:43 pm

Michael walked back in with a bucket of water and a washcloth. "How are you going to...?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 pm

Mike pushed William's hair out of his forehead with his hand. "Is it happening? Bill?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Panting, William grasped the sheets that were under him. He was still sitting up. A faint smile on his lips, William made a sniffling noise. "I-I-I think my water just broke," he whispered, eyes wide. A tint of a smile was still on his lips as he looked Mike in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:54 pm

Mike smiled back and quickly kissed his boyfriend's lips. He climbed on the bed next to William. "I'd suggest c-section, but the choice is entirely yours." He took his hand and kissed it as well.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:57 pm

William squeezed Mike's hand as the pain started building up again, slowly but steadily. "I-I have to push the two of them out," he whispered, nodding his head. "A-are you ready?" he asked, biting his lip and looking into Mike's eyes for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Michael's eyes grew incredibly wide. "How are you going to...?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:00 pm

Mike nodded quickly. He moved his hand to William's pants, undoing them and pulling them off with his underwear, glad it was still possible. "Yeah, it's gonna be alright, Bill. I'm here. You can do this." But how you'll ever be able to walk again after this is a mystery. He looked over at Michael, shaking his head to show he didn't know either.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Trembling slightly, William carefully moved himself over on the bed, pulling his legs onto the bed. He moved over and carefully pulled one cover over his legs, not liking the prospect of being visibly naked. He reached for Mike's hand, squeezing it slightly with a smile. "I love you," he whispered, smiling softly as the pain began to build up. He took deep breaths, trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:05 pm

Michael froze, eyes growing impossibly wider. "Do you need me to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:09 pm

"I love you too," Mike whispered with a smile. He was trembling slightly. He looked at Michael. "Someone needs to help get them out," he informed him. He kissed William's forehead, his attention focused on him again. "Take deep breaths. You'll do just fine. Don't be afraid to squeeze my hand if it hurts too much."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm

Still panicky, William squeezed Mike's hand slightly. "M-Mike? Could you...could you please do that?" he asked. He didn't want someone else delivering his children. He needed Mike. Besides, he thought Michael was about ready to faint. He closed his eyes as one of the first contractions hit. Taking a deep breath, he held it in for a moment before gasping it out.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:18 pm

Michael ran his hands through his hair nervously. He wasn't sure how this would work out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 pm

Mike nodded again. "Fine, I'll do it." He gestured for Michael to come closer. "I don't care if you close your eyes, just hold his hand. Okay?" he instructed him, very serious. He let go of his boyfriend's hand to sit between his knees. He gently brought his legs up and apart, and raised the bedsheets enough to see. "Push when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:26 pm

William let out a small chuckle despite the pain. "I can't just push, I have to wait for the contractions to get closer together," he smiled slightly, looking Mike in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:30 pm

Michael took William's hand, looking dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...   When all else fails... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When all else fails...
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: