Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I only want to make you smile

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm

Mike smirked as he put on his jeans, studying William. "I think I'll buy you a bra."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:46 pm

William blushed slightly, moving his arms to cover his chest again. "And just why would that be?" he asked, somewhat worried.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:51 pm

Mike vaguely gestured in direction of William's breasts. "Cold air. Obscene nipples."

Last edited by on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:53 pm

William's face turned a deep shade of red as he tightly kept his arms over his chest and turned around and away from Mike. Shitshitshit!
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:57 pm

Mike only laughed. "Hey, it's not that bad. I can totally tolerate it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:59 pm

William shook his head a few times. "Not good, not good," he mumbled, keeping his chest covered. He bit his lip and worried.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Mike walked up behind William and lifted a hand to gently touch one of his breasts. "They're alright. If you wear a coat they won't show."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:09 pm

William let out a small moan as Mike touched his sensitive chest. "I-I can't wear a coat over a wedding dress," he gasped slightly, trying to keep from moaning again. He was still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm

Mike smirked. Payback. He cupped both of William's breasts, tracing circles with his thumbs. "Really? Then I'll have to keep my hands there."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:16 pm

William's mouth opened to form an 'o' shape. "Not...fair!" he gasped, arching his back slightly. Mike didn't understand how sensitive William's chest was. The singer let out a gaspy moan.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:19 pm

Mike let one of his hands trail down William's thigh. "That's what you get for teasing me earlier."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:22 pm

Willima let out a slightly louder moan. He shivered slightly, his breath becoming faint as he gasped. He could feel himself getting hard, and he hoped that Mike wouldn't notice. His back was still arched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Mike caressed William's breast as he moved his palm to William's crotch. He grinned. "Well that's effective."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:26 pm

William gasped for air. His cheeks were a bright shade of pink. "Miiiiiike," he whined. He couldn't help but to let out a louder moan, becoming harder with each passing second that Mike continued moving his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 pm

"And you know what's really funny?" Mike whispered seductively in William's ear. He removed both of his hands at once. "You're not getting any before tonight." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:30 pm

William's knees felt like jelly when Mike let go. He slowly fell to his knees, still gasping for air. "Fuck," he whimpered, still painfully hard. He wrapped his arms around himself and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Mike lowered himself enough to pet his boyfriend's hair, proud of the effect he had caused.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:36 pm

William moaned again, sending a chill down his spine as he began to calm down. He slowly began breathing normally again. He looked up at Mike, his eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Mike only grinned. "Couldn't help it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:39 pm

"Then why did you have to do it so well?" William chuckled quietly as he stood up. He looked down at himself and realized how much he needed a bra.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:40 pm

"The magic of my hands and your breasts, baby," he told him with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:41 pm

"Well now that I know what all you can do...," William chuckled, smirking as he leaned over to kiss Mike quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:43 pm

Mike snickered, fully standing up. "You don't know half of it." He put his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:44 pm

William smirked. "Maybe we should both save some energy for tonight. Maybe a couple rounds are in order," he said almost seductively.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Mike gulped audibly. "I entirely agree." He put on socks and dried his hair with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only want to make you smile
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next